Where are the biggest Rangers/Celtic areas in Glasgow/Scotland?

Most of the towns and villages in East Ayrshire are Rangers/loyalist. Last few years has certainly saw the visiblity and stench of the scum more apparent than before

Id reckon no area of Glasgow or Central Scotland is majority anything, other than Atheist

Next census will show that i think.

I think the next census will show an increase in non religious, but it's well known that Atheism is on the decline here since it's peak when the four horsemen were prominent.

There is no area in Glasgow with over 36% RC
Pretty sure it is either G5 or G45 can't remember which was the highest.
As others have said they will always say RC, whereas we might say non religious or not stated.
Either way F uck every one of them.
We. Are The People wherever we are from

I think the next census will show an increase in non religious, but it's well known that Atheism is on the decline here since it's peak when the four horsemen were prominent.

'No-Religion' is the answer on the census for atheist mate. It'll dramatically rise at the next census. I reckon both CoS and RC numbers will sharply decline. RC will hold up better due to their indoctrinating ways.

'No-Religion' is the answer on the census for atheist mate. It'll dramatically rise at the next census. I reckon both CoS and RC numbers will sharply decline. RC will hold up better due to their indoctrinating ways.

If the census confuses them both into one heading then year you're right, it'll be sky high!

But in reality Atheist is far different from non-religious.

Agree about the C of S and RC numbers decline. You might see a miniscule rise in other Christian, but C of S will be way down. RC will decline more than it has done in the past because of all the sex scandals and the indoctrinating ways waring off. Also, Europeans moving back home might help!

Nope a lot of areas in Glasgow are now majority RC, check the website city population. Its actually scary. RCs are now the majority religion in the city of Glasgow.
Quick check of the primary schools suggests otherwise. Check it out. We are still the majority.

What Simon Le Bon is saying is unfortunately correct, a lot of areas in Glasgow are or will be majority RC but they will never be higher than 30 odd% in any area.
They will only be majority as 60 odd per cent will be split between COS and non religious/non stated as we don't all claim to be COS when we don't go to church whereas they are brainwashed to always say RC.

What Simon Le Bon is saying is unfortunately correct, a lot of areas in Glasgow are or will be majority RC but they will never be higher than 30 odd% in any area.
They will only be majority as 60 odd per cent will be split between COS and non religious/non stated as we don't all claim to be COS when we don't go to church whereas they are brainwashed to always say RC.

Nail on head.

Plus there is no 'Protestant' option on a census. Somebody who is Protestant by identity or classes themself as one because they support what the Reformation did for society etc doesn't have the 'Protestant' option. They aren't going to pick a Church in this scenario.

A green grape can simply select RC no matter what. They are given the label from day 1. Somebody going to a non denominational school isn't.

Stamperland? My arse. No pape schools or chapels in Stamperland

I posted the demographics earlier for Stampy.

Not as Rangers as the Mearns or Clarkston, but still 3 to 1 in our favour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamperland? My arse. No pape schools or chapels in Stamperland

Aye but there are a lot of them living there. I encounter them at work all the time. As a percentage it, in my opinion has a high number of second generation jungle jims

Recently I did a private head count (ooh missus!) of my street and I came to an approx. figure of 85% us, about 12% them and 3% other (couple of Polish families and a refugee mob).

Most of the mentally challengeds, I've noticed, are down at the end of the street and it's a fckn' mess. Litter all over the place and they are always putting the wrong bins out on the wrong day because they are shit thick. A couple of weeks ago I was coming up the road and one of their sons was being led out the front door by the cops with handcuffs on.

I've said it before, but how the %^*& did we manage to get into the state we did and allow that shower of shite get so far ahead of us?

Not sure if there's any Rangers supporters from Townhead in Glasgow on here? Don't think it has been mentioned yet but by Christ is that over run by tims, total dump and not surprisingly you cross over a bridge and end up in Royston/Garngad which is probably the biggest area in Glasgow for their support and has been for many, many years.

Not sure if there's any Rangers supporters from Townhead in Glasgow on here? Don't think it has been mentioned yet but by Christ is that over run by tims, total dump and not surprisingly you cross over a bridge and end up in Royston/Garngad which is probably the biggest area in Glasgow for their support and has been for many, many years.
Townhead as an area disappeared when the M8 was built . Take a look at some of the old photo's of Glasgow and you'll see for yourself what was destroyed in the name of whatever they call it but Townhead and Springburn bore the brunt of it . As for progress no one ever lives there but but suffers for it .

Townhead doesn’t exist anymore, mate.

Interesting to see the breakdown of religions in each area but looking to the future, it would be useful to know whether the overall numbers attending Catholic schools is on the increase or not.

I went to craigbank then and a guy in a few of my classes supported them and he came from Shilton drive his name was John Irvine.
If it’s the same guy, he’d be close to mid sixties now?
This chap shot my mate in the leg with an air rifle.
Said mate got him back though.

The flats beside Buchanan Bus Station are Townhead.

A token population left in the odd building surrounded by car parks and motorway flyovers.
My original point was to the OP who claimed the area is overrun with mentally challengeds when there’s basically nobody living there anymore.

A token population left in the odd building surrounded by car parks and motorway flyovers.
My original point was to the OP who claimed the area is overrun with mentally challengeds when there’s basically nobody living there anymore.

Granted it might not be as big as it once was, but its still a large area in town and full of flats. New flats being built as well near Navid's shop in Still Game, think its student accomodation.

Townhead-District.jpg

I posted the demographics earlier for Stampy.

Not as proddy as the Mearns or Clarkston, but still 3 to 1 in our favour.
Reading your stats is quite depressing. How does 30% of the population from a less well educated background have so much sway? And how is that going to be reversed?Because if it isn't, a tipping point will be reached in the next decade where the "people" will not have a voice.

Reading your stats is quite depressing. How does 30% of the population from a less well educated background have so much sway? And how is that going to be reversed?Because if it isn't, a tipping point will be reached in the next decade where the "people" will not have a voice.

Can't comment on Stampy mate, as I don't live there.

As far as the Mearns is concerned, the councillors are all, Scottish Conservative and Unionist.

They have so much sway as they are classed as the "Catholic vote" and the RC hierarchy portrays it as such and tells politicians they can deliver it for them. Politicians still believe this although it is largely a myth.

Wasn't any hassle at a big parade last year up the Port.

My girlfriends from Greenock and there’s definitely more poets in that area, however it’s no where near as bad as made out in places. Still got the Brit and the Rangers Club in Greenock and it’s the same up the Port. There are plenty of Rangers in both areas. In fact I don’t think there’s ever been a Republican parade in Greenock?

My girlfriends from Greenock and there’s definitely more poets in that area, however it’s no where near as bad as made out in places. Still got the Brit and the Rangers Club in Greenock and it’s the same up the Port. There are plenty of Rangers in both areas. In fact I don’t think there’s ever been a Republican parade in Greenock?
There really isn't mate, take my word for it. I'm not denying there are a lot of beggars in the area but not enough to give them numerical advantage, like others have said they like to get themselves noticed wearing their manky tops constantly.
There's never been a republican parade in Greenock to my knowledge but the Port has had them because the Hibs club up there.

I live through Falkirk way, village called Maddiston which is Ranger's/Loyalist as are all the old mining villages around us. Whitecross, Sheildhill, Redding, Westquarter, Slamannan couldn't really say there were any mentally challenged villages through our way.

There really isn't mate, take my word for it. I'm not denying there are a lot of beggars in the area but not enough to give them numerical advantage, like others have said they like to get themselves noticed wearing their manky tops constantly.
There's never been a republican parade in Greenock to my knowledge but the Port has had them because the Hibs club up there.

You've called it right mate.

We are in an approximate 60/40 majority there.

You've called it right mate.

Greenock has a population of 42.5k, with 17.5k mentally challengeds.

So we are in an approximate 60/40 majority there.
It's a common misconception I'm used to challenging, seen it said loads over various forums through the years. I held the same misconception about the Port until I started doing a lot of work up there and realised how many of us there were.
We also had anti-catholic riots many years ago

Can't comment on Stampy mate, as I don't live there, or have any real contact with the area, although there's a good few members of the Clarkston Loyal RSC from Stampy.

As far as the Mearns is concerned, the mentally challengeds have no say or control, as the councillors are all Protestant, Scottish Conservative and Unionist.
Can we get them cloned?

I live through Falkirk way, village called Maddiston which is Ranger's/Loyalist as are all the old mining villages around us. Whitecross, Sheildhill, Redding, Westquarter, Slamannan couldn't really say there were any mentally challenged villages through our way.
Only really Denny, which is a hellhole

Any figures for Govan @MearnsUnionist? Outwith Paisley Road West and next to Ibrox, might be wrong, but is there more of them? I know of at least three of their CSC's that leave from there.

Any figures for Govan @MearnsUnionist? Outwith Paisley Road West and next to Ibrox, might be wrong, but is there more of them? I know of at least three of their CSC's that leave from there.

It just goes under Glasgow mate, but there will be considerably more of us.

There's only 2 areas in Glasgow where there's more of them than us and Govan isn't one of them.

Back