Where are the biggest Rangers/Celtic areas in Glasgow/Scotland?

My girlfriends from Greenock and there’s definitely more taigs in that area, however it’s no where near as bad as made out in places. Still got the Brit and the Rangers Club in Greenock and it’s the same up the Port. There are plenty of Rangers in both areas. In fact I don’t think there’s ever been a Republican parade in Greenock?
Greenock is heaving with them. The Celtic Club has 6 or 7 buses to home games , Loretto Club , Black Cat has a pick up as well. There is another bus that leaves from Orangefield Chippy area. With regards the Port I know of at least 4 buses that leave for the Piggery.

Greenock is heaving with them. The Celtic Club has 6 or 7 buses to home games , Loretto Club , Black Cat has a pick up as well. There is another bus that leaves from Orangefield Chippy area. With regards the Port I know of at least 4 buses that leave for the Piggery.
You are right. RCs are now the biggest single religion in both Greenock and the Port. The Port has three RC primary schools and only one non dom primary. Only in Gourock do we still outnumber them and even that is only by just over one thousand now.

GummyBear

Honestly the way I read this is as if most areas are 'proudly staunch' but the reality is the bheasts are heaving everywhere you look. I suppose that's because they don't have their rhags off and have been having a field day since 2012.
Once the tables finally turn, whenever that may be could we see the reality.

Everywhere you go now the filth are in your face and no sign of us.
Increasingly difficult to find a pub anywhere that is Bear friendly.
Maybe I’m just getting on a bit now but this country has changed drastically since my youth.

Everywhere you go now the filth are in your face and no sign of us.
Increasingly difficult to find a pub anywhere that is Bear friendly.
Maybe I’m just getting on a bit now but this country has changed drastically since my youth.
i would expect your"e probably ages with myself mate as that's how i tend to see things these days, as you say its like every turn i make there's some gobby tarrier,and their boozers springing up throughout our dear city centre,,sadly this one genie i do not think will be getting put back into the bottle,i worry what the future holds for our community going forward,i do not think it will be pleasant for our kind

Was reading in The Evening Times this morning that the Calton has the worse poverty in Glasgow at a staggering 49%!
Haha, funny you should say that. I remember in Higher Modern Studies we were taught that Calton had the lowest life expectancy in Europe, comparable to places in Central Africa, the life expectancy was a whopping 56 :eek:

Truly, a shitehole of the highest order

Haha, funny you should say that. I remember in Higher Modern Studies we were taught that Calton had the lowest life expectancy in Europe, comparable to places in Central Africa, the life expectancy was a whopping 56 :eek:

Truly, a shitehole of the highest order
jesus,,all kidding aside that's a truly disturbing statistic there,panning out 10 years before pension age is ridiculous in this day and age

Aragorn

Am fairly certain Auchterarder leans towards the good guys.

Also a historical fact I wasn’t aware of until moving here, is that in 1559 the Treaty of Perth was negotiated in Auchterarder by Mary of Lorraine, and by those terms John Knox gained the first state recognition of Protestantism in Scotland.

Now if that’s not uber staunch Brownie points i don’t know what is :)

Am fairly certain Auchterarder leans towards the good guys.

Also a historical fact I wasn’t aware of until moving here, is that in 1559 the Treaty of Perth was negotiated in Auchterarder by Mary of Lorraine, and by those terms John Knox gained the first state recognition of Protestantism in Scotland.

Now if that’s not uber staunch Brownie points i don’t know what is :)

Super staunch mate.

5.5k population with a measly 449 tarriers.