Where are you on your journey home?

In Porto waiting on a flight to Brussels then a 5 hour wait until my flight to Manchester

Sitting on my couch after a good sleep in my own bed and delighted I done the day trip.

I think I’ll be doing more day trips in future.

Got home at 4.30am, 24 hours after my alarm going off for day trip flight. Only downside was the 40 minutes wait at Glasgow Airport for a taxi.

Fantastic trip, superb performance and result.

Landed in Glasgow about 2.10. Waited ages tot r the bus from the plane then got an Uber back to Edinburgh. In bed for 4.30. Took the morning off now on my way to work.

Flew back on the 06:30 to Stansted in the snow, train to Tottenham Hale, underground to Kings Cross, food in Wetherspoons and now on the 12:00 Inverness train which gets me and the wee man into Falkirk at 17:00, still can't get the smile off my face!

Back in the house at 04.10am,totally burst but absolutely buzzing.
(Quiet day today :) )

Left Porto at 08 30 currently Sitting in Madrid airport waiting on a flight to Heathrow then Edinburgh

Grinnin' like a Cheshire cat in Frankfurt.

Porto>Frankfurt>Newark>Vancouver

Went to both legs and feel incredibly grateful. RTID.

Love reading these threads, to see the wide variety of routes people take, and think I never thought of that, ah well maybe next time.

Also full of admiration for the time and distances people travel, but your itinerary @Babico72 is the most impressive I've seen for the Braga Trip by a long way and miles. hat off to you...

Got back around 3am from SO overnighter, slept till 10:30 then chicken,mushroom and onion pizza and chip roll and sitting relaxing after another fantastic trip, not back till Monday so will have a couple shortly and watch the game again

Back