Where are you on your journey home?

Porto to Malpensa arrived 15 minutes early. Straight off the flight, straight through the coronavirus check and straight onto the train to Milan and then crossed the platform for the Verona train. No waiting time anywhere and should be in the house 6 hours after plane took off.

In the house after doing the day trip
got home at 2.30. Had good intentions of going to work today until my alarm went off at 6.15, text the boss and back to sleep.

Not long landed at Manchester from Lisbon. Now on a train into the city centre to pick the motor up and then got an hours drive home.

Missed the 11:15 KLM into Amsterdam, now booked on the 8:05pm into Amsterdam with Transavia.. who apparantly, are a shit airline.. fml..

Still in Porto, just done a bit of sightseeing

Porto v Leverkusen in a few hrs then flight to Madrid at 6am, Wanda Metropolitan tour in the morning then flight home to Edinburgh

Just waiting on the 15:28 from Manchester Airport to Glasgow Central.

Final leg.

Dont know if I'm more gutted if the 1st leg is away or at home as I'll be in Cheltenham for the Festival from the Weds to Saturday the week of 1st Leg.

Left tbd house at 4am yesterday morning, got home 2am this morning. 22hours following the Bears and loved every minute

On a flight from Lisbon to paris, then to Edinburgh, then a bus to Glasgow I should get home at about 1ish.

If I don’t top myself I’ll go again for the last 16.

Made it to Heathrow having started in Braga, taxi to Porto airport, flight to Madrid then connection to Heathrow before finally getting in to Inverness tonight.

WORTH IT :D

Somewhere between carlisle & Glasgow on the train, get to Glasgow at 19:15, kipping in my sisters spare room tonight then train back to Oban tomorrow

Last edited:
We were back in the hotel for 12:30 last night, back up at 4 for the 6:35 Porto to Barcelona. Then 12:15 from Barcelona to Glasgow. Loads of bears on the flights, everyone looked shattered but happy :D

Love reading these threads, to see the wide variety of routes people take, and think I never thought of that, ah well maybe next time.

Also full of admiration for the time and distances people travel, but your itinerary @Babico72 is the most impressive I've seen for the Braga Trip by a long way and miles. hat off to you...

Will need an emergency chiropractor when I finally arrive to Vancouver. An injury sustained when discovering the Copenhagen score while connecting in Newark.

After flying from Porto to Madrid at Lunch time and then onto Heathrow to then find out our Edinburgh flight was cancelled, Mini Bishybear and me have just boarded the flight to Glasgow. Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers :p

Back