Where did yesterday come from?

This Rangers Da hadn't a clue this was going to kick off and I only live along the road from Ibrox. :))

If you can imagine our celebrations being a ten course meal then yesterday was just the hors d'oeuvre.

I am absolutely gutted I missed it.

I can only hope there is an equal or even better party when it is won. I will be there for that!
I'm gutted aswell..but the titles not mathematically won yet so I'm putting an asterisk on those celebrations to make me feel better!!

Reactions: GF1
I do worry we're setting ourselves up for a slap in the face though. If they win tomorrow we have to go and get a result at theirs, against a team who, pish as they are , have won a lot of trophies and will not want turned over in their own gaff, with an interim manager who will probably get more out them than lennon. The celebrating in the dressing room surprised me, hopefully we screw the nut and we all know weve won it but if it was the other way round and you saw those videos youd be raging. But I totally understand player who have worked so hard and done so well behind closed doors appreciating what they got today, cannae blame them for jumping about a bit!
Agree with this, we still need a point and celebrations should wait until we have it.

Last edited:
I think we'll win it there, but come on, if they beat utd today, we're playing our biggest rivals to win the league on their patch, after a euro game during the week when theyve had the midweek off,, and its the last chance for that team to do anything this season. there is nothing that lot would like more than to delay our party. We should win because we're by far a better team but that is not an easy fixture.

My point was more about ‘worry‘ being an emotion felt yesterday.

I don’t think too many people were even thinking about playing them yesterday & the last feeling on that thought would be worry. Try & enjoy the moment mate, after the last 10 years think its long overdue.

glad you said that it been frying my head all day i was waitin for either tomorrow or at theirs
That might have had something to do with it. Everyone realized a win today and it was effectively our on goal difference. We just took it out of the mentally challengeds hands and celebrated in advance. B-D

I think so too. But I dont want to give them too much extra motivation. Not that they need it but still.
The longer the inevitable takes to happen the more it extends their pain.

It's over.

We don't get the point on the board next weekend we do it the one after. Doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
I do worry we're setting ourselves up for a slap in the face though. If they win tomorrow we have to go and get a result at theirs, against a team who, pish as they are , have won a lot of trophies and will not want turned over in their own gaff, with an interim manager who will probably get more out them than lennon. The celebrating in the dressing room surprised me, hopefully we screw the nut and we all know weve won it but if it was the other way round and you saw those videos youd be raging. But I totally understand player who have worked so hard and done so well behind closed doors appreciating what they got today, cannae blame them for jumping about a bit!
Fuck that.
Celtic might win now today.
They would have chucked it and had our players celebrating by text message.

The boys in the dressing room, on the street and in their homes all deserved that yesterday.

And the longer it goes on? Well, just another excuse for another party when we get that point.

Mate, for them to win the league we need to lose every game and they have to win all theirs by about 5 clear goals, it's won and the players deserved their day of celebration, with fans, at Ibrox.

There is absolutely no need to worry about it, or going to Parkhead FFS.
If we lost each of our six last games by a single goal they need to win each of their final seven games by 3 goals on average.
Of course if St Boo make they top six after the split they will let the filth ship 5 or 6 goals like they did in 1986.

Last edited:
Reminds me of this episode of peep show. One of those nights out that no one planned to get smashed, but it happened. The best ones.

“Do you think at some point, it will degenerate?”

Back