Where did yesterday come from?

Did anyone expect yesterday to get so mental so quickly?
It started with a thread about anyone having eyes on Ibrox and then escalated into some of the greatest scenes I've witnessed around Ibrox. The footage from today will forever be engrained into our history.

The Gerrard Klinsman video topped it all off. Unbelievable scenes.

Last edited:
Think a lot of it is to do with not being allowed fans all season, so the players definitely responded to some fans being there.

I do worry we're setting ourselves up for a slap in the face though. If they win tomorrow we have to go and get a result at theirs, against a team who, pish as they are , have won a lot of trophies and will not want turned over in their own gaff, with an interim manager who will probably get more out them than lennon. The celebrating in the dressing room surprised me, hopefully we screw the nut and we all know weve won it but if it was the other way round and you saw those videos youd be raging. But I totally understand player who have worked so hard and done so well behind closed doors appreciating what they got today, cannae blame them for jumping about a bit!

We need 1 point and have a massive goal difference. The league may not have been won yesterday but at the same time the league was won yesterday. The one thing that stood out to me yesterday is every player, every member of the management team, every member of the board and every member of staff have felt the same as us fans and for the last 3 years haven't been allowed to enjoy this at all, so no surprise the emotions came out yesterday. They might win today, but I doubt it, they know and everyone else knows we are champions, We Are The People and Glasgow is blue.!

Thats wit the scum are singing .. lol

yesterday seams so for away .. how i long for yesterday

well yi have got a long wait .. yer no getting a bag of cans or brena rodgers back .

I do worry we're setting ourselves up for a slap in the face though. If they win tomorrow we have to go and get a result at theirs, against a team who, pish as they are , have won a lot of trophies and will not want turned over in their own gaff, with an interim manager who will probably get more out them than lennon. The celebrating in the dressing room surprised me, hopefully we screw the nut and we all know weve won it but if it was the other way round and you saw those videos youd be raging. But I totally understand player who have worked so hard and done so well behind closed doors appreciating what they got today, cannae blame them for jumping about a bit!

we will get the result

We wouldn't need to turn them over. We'd just need to keep a clean sheet. For every goal we scored, they'd need two.

It started with a thread about anyone having eyes on Ibrox and then escalated into some of the greatest scenes I've witnessed around Ibrox. The footage from today will forever be engrained into our history.
yesterday?

It's still today for me! For another ten minutes anyway. B-D

We could win the league without getting another point, and for us to lose it mentally challengeds would have to overturn a 26 swing in goal difference.

It's over. I couldn't believe people were concerned a few weeks ago, I'm utterly bewildered by it now.

We could win the league without getting another point, and for us to lose it mentally challengeds would have to overturn a 26 swing in goal difference.

It's over. I couldn't believe people were concerned a few weeks ago, I'm utterly bewildered by it now.
Its the old firm game im worried about, a bit, not the title. I knew that was in the bag when they chasing the team bus and throwing fences at the polis while we happily gubbed everyone who crossed our path.

I was shocked too. I thought it would be the " we are very close but we're not over the line, big game to prepare for on Thursday" mantra.

But I genuinely think it was spontaneous and came out of nowhere when the players fed off the energy of the fans.

With Celtic having games to play, our next game at Sharkhead and a 60% chance that our first game after the split being away, it's more than likely we are over the line before we play at Ibrox again so it is absolutely appropriate that the team and management give it laldy today.

Is it the best preparation for a huge Euro game on Thursday? Definitely not, but TBH who gives a f*** today.

10 years of emotional turmoil and lately hope have been building for weeks. Yesterday was the floodgates spontaneously giving way.

Bro. Enjoy. Years of hurt. We are back in our rightful spot.
I do worry we're setting ourselves up for a slap in the face though. If they win tomorrow we have to go and get a result at theirs, against a team who, pish as they are , have won a lot of trophies and will not want turned over in their own gaff, with an interim manager who will probably get more out them than lennon. The celebrating in the dressing room surprised me, hopefully we screw the nut and we all know weve won it but if it was the other way round and you saw those videos youd be raging. But I totally understand player who have worked so hard and done so well behind closed doors appreciating what they got today, cannae blame them for jumping about a bit

No idea, I think it started with a Union Bears post through the week, but whatever it was I've woke up and my heid is bursting and if that mob slip up today we'll have to do it all again, canny wait B-)

Mate, for them to win the league we need to lose every game and they have to win all theirs by about 5 clear goals, it's won and the players deserved their day of celebration, with fans, at Ibrox.

There is absolutely no need to worry about it, or going to Parkhead FFS.

They knew it was done when we won so had everything planned for it.

Ensured we celebrated on our terns and not allow them dropping points today to diminish our celebrations.

Bonus of yesterday is it either pisses them off and they win today giving us chance to win at their dump or just demoralises them further as they drop points today

It was spontaneous combustion, in igniting itself, then it took hold a wee bit:))
Pity Emma was not in there doing the slide.

It’s been boiling for some time. We’ve all known for a number of months really that we’re going to win the title. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg! We may not win it today, but it’s coming and we all know that!

I am absolutely gutted I missed it.

I can only hope there is an equal or even better party when it is won. I will be there for that!
It’s already in the bag! That’s why so many of us, SG and the team were celebrating in style yesterday. Now for the Europa!

Reactions: GF1
Worried ? Really ? Get a grip we’re on a tremendous run, the scum are shite. Why should we be “worried” :rolleyes:
I know were miles better than them, just dont like getting too cocky before we've sealed the deal. Beating us that day is all theyve got left. I think we'll win the game but im always like this with old firms, no matter how much i fancy us i play it down. plus theres no point giving those pricks extra motivation

Mate, for them to win the league we need to lose every game and they have to win all theirs by about 5 clear goals, it's won and the players deserved their day of celebration, with fans, at Ibrox.

There is absolutely no need to worry about it, or going to Parkhead FFS.
just dont want to turn up setting off fireworks etc and then get beat. natural worrier, dont mean to be a buzzkill!

I said on here in Friday that if we won we'd see the players celebrating like never before. They and the coaching staff knew it was last game at Ibrox for a while.

But even they didn't expect it to develop into the wonderful mayhem that it did. As always, the best parties are never planned.

It’s no as if we’re not gonna win it

Can’t be serious.

It’s no as if we’re not gonna win it
I think we'll win it there, but come on, if they beat utd today, we're playing our biggest rivals to win the league on their patch, after a euro game during the week when theyve had the midweek off,, and its the last chance for that team to do anything this season. there is nothing that lot would like more than to delay our party. We should win because we're by far a better team but that is not an easy fixture.

League was over weeks ago, 3 points yesterday sealed it, can't believe some are still worried. Would love to see us give them a good going over in the old firm game at parkhead but even if they did win its a tiny consolation. Make no mistake they are hurting, it was all about 10.

I know were miles better than them, just dont like getting too cocky before we've sealed the deal. Beating us that day is all theyve got left. I think we'll win the game but im always like this with old firms, no matter how much i fancy us i play it down. plus theres no point giving those pricks extra motivation

We've 5 games after the old firm to clinch it mate.

9 if you include their four non old firm games that they also need to win all of.

Back