Where did you watch the game tonight?

Mearns Ranger

Official Ticketer
Me, row 8, section 2, just about in line with the penalty spot.:)):)):))
You can just about see me celebrating in the stand as Roofe’s shot is heading for the net....:)):))
If someone can tell me how to I’ll post pics and vids from my iPhone?
What a night!
Thanks to @LuxBear and friends for sorting me out with the ticket. Great guy and glad you all got home safely. WATP!

Mostly from an armchair in my living room apart from the last wee bit when I was a-leaping and a-hollering about the place after THAT goal

In my living room on my own nice and quiet until I screamed at the second goal and woke the wife up who was having a sleep before her night shift

I went mental at the second goal. Few groans from a few fans but I apologised afterwards.
Few of them wished us well and said it was a great start for us and good luck.

I'm working in a shipyard in south France right now. Managed to get the game on in a local bar here.

A random Frenchman came up to me whilst I was celebrating the 2nd goal still in utter disbelief and said 'That was unbelievable!'

Lay on the bed and leapt right off it screaming “what a fu*king goal !”Hope the op enjoyed the game.Soaked and happy wish I was there.

"working" from home. ;)

Shouted "Oh my God" several times until the wife came running in thinking there was a problem of some kind.

"What happened?"

Kemar Roofe scored from halfway.

In the Stags head in Bowness .
Ended up 3 couples, 1 three month old wean and a tiny wee dug going tonto at 'That' goal.
Social distancing adhered to ;)

Good man OP, glad you enjoyed the game, that was a great gesture from the Lux lad.
I watched at Auckland Park Bowling Club with the Jo’burg Loyal.

You can just about see me celebrating in the stand as Roofe’s shot is heading for the net....:)):))
What a night!
Thanks to @LuxBear and friends for sorting me out with the ticket. Great guy and glad you all got home safely. WATP!
No one likes a show off mate you jammy bastard :))

Watched the game with a workmate in our site office in a portacabin on site up in Keith two very happy bears

What a night!
Privilege Club 1
Section J1 row 2 seat 18

second front row on the halfway line above the tunnel

A big thank you to our friends in liege for the 12 tickets

sorry we had to beat you

Privilege Club 1
Section J1 row 2 seat 18

second front row on the halfway line above the tunnel

A big thank you to our friends in liege for the 12 tickets

sorry we had to beat you
Brilliant seeing your posts on FB mate , sadly I’m snowed under at work and never seen the game. But I’d sacrifice not seeing another game if we win them all

In the house, like everyone else.
On my 60” TV with Sonos surrounds and a beer fridge close by, but I’m not one to gloat!

In my shed with a 106" screen and a 4k projector, a blade draft beer machine as well as a beer fridge and a decent selection of whisky near by.

I'm the same as you about the last part. :))

Props to the OP though. No one is beating that.

I the hoose. Me and ma wee dug
Same. But with cats. My 10-year-old came in from school right around the 87th minute.

"Can I go back out to play, Daddy?"
"Aye. AYE. JUST GO!"

She was still faffing around getting a drink and a snack when the Roofe goal went in. It's genuinely the first time I've ever shouted her over to watch a replay of goal.

Unfortunately, we were one of the areas that the Province of Ontario shut down the pubs again out of the blue, or there would have been a significant increase in day-drunkeness around certain establishments in the GTA and Ottawa on Saturday and today . . .

I didn’t unfortunately had a make do with the audio commentary on rtv which was better than nothing.i seen the Roofe goal seconds after the final whistle though.just watched the highlights.ill watch the full game later

What a night!

Saw someone jumping about when Roofe scored.

Nice one mate.

Watched the game with a workmate in our site office in a portacabin on site up in Keith two very happy bears
Did yee's have a wee hug? :)) :))

Watched it in the house with the wife. Was a bit disappointed that it was only 1-0 after all our efforts then.........................................unbelievable.

5.55am Kick off here so I watched the first half on my phone in bed, then got up and watche the second half with a couple of coffees. Out the door as soon as the ft whistle went so I didn’t get roped into helping get the kids ready. Been grinning like a Cheshire Cat all day!

On my tod, well the wife was pottering about in the kitchen waiting on my signal to put the pasta on. She nearly shit herself when Roofe scored, then it was "what will the neighbours think?". I said, "they'll think we've scored".

Strange feeling celebrating a goal on that quality on your own.

Broke the rules and watched it with my Granda, 84 and normally up in Scotland so taking advantage of seeing him.

Thanks Roofe for a lasting memory.

Back