Where do they go now

Poor Neic is gone imo and he`s finished in football. He won`t manage a club again. He may get a gig as a pundit now and again, but that`s it.

I said yesterday he`s on his way out. His 12 months notice has been triggered. A bit like him to be honest :)

He`s decided if am going, then al make sure I`ve said my piece. And that`s exactly what I`d have done. He is past caring now.

Their friends in authority and the media will start laying out the fire blanket and take the heat out of the situation,A couple of decent results and the majority of the fans will fall in behind the club and the whole agenda of taking the credit off of us winning the league will gather pace.

I don't mean to rain on the parade here, but they will sell players in the summer, who's heads have gone & replace them, in some cases, with inferior players, but with players who want to be there. There will always be players willing to sign for them, like it or not. 3 loan players will leave. They will get rid of Lennon & get in another manager. It will be a summer of transition for them, but after this season that is not a bad thing for them.
So let's not kid ourselves that they are years behind us and have to take the road that we had to take. We need to get this title in the bag, get in the CL if possible & do our bit.
They are imploding right now & their heads have gone, but it's all a level playing field again at the start of next season.

There’s been an awful lot of wishful thinking about this lot recently most of it riding behind Dave King’s ‘house of cards’ jibe like it’s something that’s set in stone.

More probably they’ll simply reset in the summer, bring in a new management team, sell certain players, buy new ones and maybe even switch CEOs.

How best they achieve that is the real question. They may push the boat out for another Rodgers level manager or they might get it badly wrong and bring in another Tony Mowbray.

I’m sceptical it’ll all come crashing down around their ears though and I’m pretty certain those running our club won’t be planning anything around what they may or may not do.

I expect him to be sacked today, they cannot go forward with a Manager that has just undermined their CEO in public.
Liewell must have been raging after last night when this all surfaced, they will replace him with Kennedy/Strachan until end of season.
Bye TLB you will not be missed, please leave Scotland for good.
In a normal world, a normal football club would do exactly what you've described.
This isn't a normal world and they ain't a normal football club.
Expect the unexpected.

After all the lies,blame game,unprofessional conduct by Lemon and Co,this could finish them for a long long time.
Think about it who would sponsor this kind of company or get involved with them in anyway.
Who will ever employ lemon now no one with any credibility about them.
There pals in high places will drop.them like a hot tattie as they have done and said to much and blaming anyone in there path.
No decent players will want to sign for them and i would think many will want away from this evil club.
I really hope they reap what they sowed and suffer for a very long time to come.
I also think now much more will come out about them,now as all there allies will be avoiding them like the plague and the backing will stop as don't want involved with them
WATP .
They are on record as having 6 convicted paedos on their books. Denying everything about it yet adidas were only too happy to pony up.

This will blow over in a week or 2 , then they will go on like before.

There’s been an awful lot of wishful thinking about this lot recently most of it riding behind Dave King’s ‘house of cards’ jibe like it’s something that’s set in stone.

More probably they’ll simply reset in the summer, bring in a new management team, sell certain players, buy new ones and maybe even switch CEOs.

How best they achieve that is the real question. They may push the boat out for another Rodgers level manager or they might get it badly wrong and bring in another Tony Mowbray.

I’m sceptical it’ll all come crashing down around their ears though and I’m pretty certain those running our club won’t be planning anything around what they may or may not do.
Football, as is often stated,is cyclical.
That cycle was thrown into disarray in 2012. What they are going through right now is nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the shitstorm we had to endure.
I expect a kind of "normality" to kick in over the next few years.
I don't see a sustained period of dominance for either club and I'll be content if we can win 6/10 titles in the coming decade.

Honestly think he has one more bad result left. Their next move is a gamble regardless but they'll fancy the gap right now to be 6 points. They'll think it credible for us to drop a few and then pressure is on us, where anything can happen. However, anymore points dropped that adds to that 6 and its games a bogey. A win against 'well and he'd be gone. I don't think they'll have an eye on the window, so someone new in Jan isn't critical but they'll have 1 or 2 in mind. Even if one is Gordon Strachan :D

Last edited:

Remember though, they HAVE to get it right. There is no wiggle room. The chances of that aren’t great. Look at them back in the 90s it took them years to get it right. This time it’s a COMPLETE rebuild from top to bottom, with very little to finance it. We could see us dominate for a few seasons.

TLB sacked and replaced by Michael Joseph McCarthy, recently ex Nicosia ?
Until the end of the season.

P

It all depends not only on who they bring in as manager but also if the manager is allowed to hire his own background team. Look at the togetherness and knowledge of Gary Mc and Beale and how they work with SG. Compare that to what the scum have now!
A good background team are as important as a good manager.
However will Fat Pete spend the money for this or insist on keeping Kennedy and Strachan jnr.?

After Helicopter Sunday I thought Celtic were going into long dark tunnel.

They won the next three Championships.

I think they could go to Alex Neil, after Lennon goes. Just a guess there's not a lot out there.

Lennon is Liewell's useful idiot. I don't think he will be sacked as it is cheaper for Liewell to keep him until the end of the season than sacking him now and having to pay the rest of his contract. All it needs is for Lennon to have a couple of wins to keep the ravening hordes quiet and all this will be forgotten. The MSM will come back to heel and ,as you can see from today's headlines it will be "poor wee Lenny" and it's just anti-Irish bigotry. Later on it will be brave Lenny who narrowly missed the ten because of Covid and nothing else.

Sorry to be so cynical but Liewell has so far ,survived the Dubai,Covid battles and needs peace and quiet to continue with his "separate entity" defence of the abuse claims. I wouldn't trust Liewell or Lennon or anybody involved in any way with that stinking organisation as far as I could throw them and as I am 75, that wouldn't be as far as my shoelaces.

They 'll go cheap again....Dodgy Dermott hasn't gone into his pocket for a while now , and with the monster waiting round the corner they don't. really have much option.......so sad.......ahahahahaha.

catch us if you can......desperate dan

Surely the despicable wee fud is now bring the whole scottish game into disrepute now and will have to answer for his comments, they're certainly more contentious than criticism of a ref.. I've got a real concern that if he can cause enough damage to the game in general he'll then go after the cancellation of the season. Hes actually more loathed by his own fans than he is by us ....which is probably why I want him to stay

Come the end of the week he will be the victim and be absolved of all blame the usual crap will get rolled out passionate guy wears his heart on his sleeve and all the other shitey excuses

Remember though, they HAVE to get it right. There is no wiggle room. The chances of that aren’t great. Look at them back in the 90s it took them years to get it right. This time it’s a COMPLETE rebuild from top to bottom, with very little to finance it. We could see us dominate for a few seasons.
It all depends not only on who they bring in as manager but also if the manager is allowed to hire his own background team. Look at the togetherness and knowledge of Gary Mc and Beale and how they work with SG. Compare that to what the scum have now!
A good background team are as important as a good manager.
However will Fat Pete spend the money for this or insist on keeping Kennedy and Strachan jnr.?
This season has been something of a disaster for them, but up until now they’ve barely put a foot wrong. You can look at Lennon as an arrogant appointment - going for the cheap option in the belief that it would still be too much for us.

It maybe unravelling now and some will contend that was inevitable, but this time last year he responded to the first real challenge he and they had from us by pulling away to clinch an admittedly tainted title and subsequent treble.

People have been predicting their collapse every season for what feels like years now, and yet they continue to outspend us at every turn.

With Desmond still seemingly interested enough to continue funding them they’re not going to regress back into the hapless also rans of the early 90s as some appear to believe.

Chances are whoever they bring in next season will still have a bigger budget than Gerrard so it really comes down to how well they use that and who gets to spend it.

Despite King’s prediction, I doubt there are many at the club putting any real cache in a wholesale Yahoo Timplosion.

It maybe unravelling now and some will contend that was inevitable, but this time last year he responded to the first real challenge he and they had from us by pulling away to be gifted from Doncaster et al an admittedly tainted title and subsequent treble.
Sorry mate you seemed to have made a mistake, fixed it for you though

If he’s lost the changing room, the players will know that he’s gone if they down tools against Livi.

They are on record as having 6 convicted paedos on their books. Denying everything about it yet adidas were only too happy to pony up.

This will blow over in a week or 2 , then they will go on like before.
Sad, but entirely true

Back