Where is Andy King?

RFC4ME

I fail to see why there is such hyperbole around him

He is a safety net who can be burnt off if need be.

He wasn't playing at the club he was at, he wasn't some would be superstar playing each week who has turned into a squad player.

He was a squad player who was never going to get a game he is now a squad player who might on occasion get a game.

He is there as a study, over the course option if we collect injuries and need a player to lean on when we are in a title race - that's smart - he has left us with a higher low water mark than we previously had.

He will likely feature little while one of our kids can go out (McCrorie) and play often

At the end of the season we can %^*& King off, shake hands and we all go back to where we were.

He is little other than this, not playing doesn't make him better than.

RFC4ME

I think he will be recalled to Leicester in January being honest. Rodgers will be wanting him to get some game time, not sit on his backside watching from the stands.
I think it’s time Greg was back in the picture again IMO

Rodgers won't a give a %^*& what a 30 year old player who is out of contract in 2020 is doing...

If he was that arsed about his midfield in January his board will likely back him with 10 million plus on a player rather than him getting back a player who is a free agent and going out the door next summer

cooprfc

It’s all well and good doing it in training but these three players I mentioned have been very poor for a number of weeks in the actual games.
Aye.....so what if King is showing up even worse in training?

This is Rangers. Not some two bit mob where we just throw in folk to give them a chance. Our midfield has been very strong in recent weeks. Our results show that.

King didn't exactly set the heather alight during his loan spell last year. He might not be the same player as a few years ago.

Jjbscotty

Aye.....so what if King is showing up even worse in training?

This is Rangers. Not some two bit mob where we just throw in folk to give them a chance. Our midfield has been very strong in recent weeks. Our results show that.

King didn't exactly set the heather alight during his loan spell last year. He might not be the same player as a few years ago.
Aribo and Kamara haven’t been that great this season it’s only jack and Davis who have been performing well consistently in the midfield.

cooprfc

Aribo and Kamara haven’t been that great this season it’s only jack and Davis who have been performing well consistently in the midfield.
Well our results suggest, strongly, that the midfield hadn't really required any change.

Regardless though- what if King isn't any better? That's the crux of this argument. We can't just give people a game just because. It's like complaining that Docherty isn't a game. The guys before him might not be on form but are still better players than he.