Where; is; Joe; O'Rourke?

HelensburghBear

We've had to read his mental lies for the last few years whilst the scum were winning, and while some (most) of it was hilarious, at the end of the day they were still winning the league.

However I want to read his ramblings more than ever now as we have run away with the league and I'd love to read his mental excuses.

Does anyone have any posts to share or an idea of where to find them?

PS. I wouldn't mind another Sheridan video either!

He’s gone very very quiet after he realised the 10IAR was dead

His rambling bile is not missed

The longer the cuunt stays silent the better

Hope his pain and suffering is bad as we all enjoy the celebrations and the 15th May he won’t get out of his bed but hope he enjoys the fireworks that night :)

He is the Secretary of the scum supporters association,he is always sending rambling letters to the SFA usually about us or how they have been disadvantaged,they are pure comedy gold.
For those not familiar with Crayola Jhoe he said not enough Protestants went down with the Titanic when he was as still is the Secretary of the Celtic Supporters Association says everything.

A hateful, bigoted wee man.

He’ll be back soon enough when Howe is announced to tell us this title was tainted with Covid; Masonic referees; dark forces at the SFA; etc; etc;

Yes and what about the Arse Taxi Driver, with his jelly and ice cream, I just hope it’s worked right up a certain orifice!

For those not familiar with Crayola Jhoe he said not enough Protestants went down with the Titanic when he was as still is the Secretary of the Celtic Supporters Association says everything.
Fair point,his ramblings are great entertainment for us but behind that there is a poisonous bigot who despite the bile and lies that spew out from him he is still supported by the hierarchy at the cesspit.

To begin with when things started going wrong he could still cling on to blaming corrupt refs, the SFA, the SPFL etc. But now, the gap is so huge, and they are so crap, that even the most deluded beggar realises it’s simply due to us being better.

All they have left now is to cling to us being a one season Covid wonder, or our finances are perilous (copyright Andy Walker)

He’s gone very very quiet after he realised the 10IAR was dead

His rambling bile is not missed

The longer the cuunt stays silent the better

Hope his pain and suffering is bad as we all enjoy the celebrations and the 15th May he won’t get out of his bed but hope he enjoys the fireworks that night :)
There should be fireworks going off in his vicinity that evening

The promoter of the “it’s part of stoaping 10 in a row” conspiracy. He’s probably still taking financial advice from Phil 3 names.

We've had to read his mental lies for the last few years whilst the scum were winning, and while some (most) of it was hilarious, at the end of the day they were still winning the league.

However I want to read his ramblings more than ever now as we have run away with the league and I'd love to read his mental excuses.

Drowned in his own pi5h

The promoter of the “it’s part of stoaping 10 in a row” conspiracy. He’s probably still taking financial advice from Phil 3 names.
Christ! Another non-entity i'd forgotten about. Amazing to think these tragic, unemployable lunatics managed to carve themselves a scrap of relevance off the back of Rangers when we were down (but not out). John James as well.

Probably all queing up at food banks now, the c88nts.

His twisted, arthritic fingers can no longer write, and anyway, he had to melt down half a hundred weight of his crayons to wax the crack of his wife's arse....its like the Trossachs national park down there.

All of his writing paper has been used to soak up the family tears, he has used the residue to build a papier-mache chapel, he's a busy man.

A new crayon/paper delivery won't arrive until August!

Ya greedy bugger.

Back