Where is our Pr team

We don’t have one. Rangers pubs torched abroad, stands wrecked by scum fans, Ex player gets sectarian abuse and hit by a coin, scum fans rioting and fighting Spanish cops and what is the story? Some West of Scotland jakeball Catholic football manager was called a “19th Century Terrorist bastard” and we are once more on our knees sucking Timmy cock and apologizing left right and center. Couldn’t make it up.

Not to detract from the fact that most of our negative press is due to the MSM being full of Rangers haters, I actually think Traynor is part of our problem.

He fell out with a lot of MSM journos and they see an attack on the club as an attack on Traynor himself.

I've no idea why the guy is still involved with us, he's a dinosaur in a world of robots.

We worry about our team on the park. The PR team are non league quality. Worse still they have affected our points total as most of this nonsense would never have happened had they been decent. They get zero out of ten . Absolutely useless.

Oh for Stewart Robertson's salary and ability to sit through an interview with Pedro and appoint him-putting the club back 2 years minimum and still be in a job....of course he's little more than a puppet but the problem is when the time comes; puppets don't deliver much.

We should have by now either done an interview with the facts and/or had a factual statement. Most of us know the facts/history of recent events-we don't need to go back further than SG's appointment to know Celtic sung the same song plus Boyd etc.

We dont do walking away. No need when we're hiding under the bed.

Im sick of it all and to make matters worse every time we win we get slaughtered in the press and the best Robertson can do is ask for fair play.

Until the club gets serious and starts building up evidence we're going to continue to get attacked.

Had a quick look at the Chase website - seems to me they are more about what I would term as "Marketing" - fairly low level promotional pieces. That's fine, but way short of what is required in the PR war that we are currently in - one that we are losing.

I think the statement from C1872 is a good one, but a big part of the problem is actually ensuring it gets the necessary attention & gets followed up, and that's where a strong & forceful PR makes a difference IMO. It also has to be said that statements from the Club will carry more weight & the right PR can help there - many of our statements over the last few years have not been great IMO.

Finally, why is Jim Traynor still there? His article on police beating our fans in Spain should have had him banned by the club, not employed by it.

Question was asked at the AGM about him & he was defended by Robertson who said something like "he has prevented many negative stories being published". Really?!?!

Had a quick look at the Chase website - seems to me they are more about what I would term as "Marketing" - fairly low level promotional pieces. That's fine, but way short of what is required in the PR war that we are currently in - one that we are losing.

I think the statement from C1872 is a good one, but a big part of the problem is actually ensuring it gets the necessary attention & gets followed up, and that's where a strong & forceful PR makes a difference IMO. It also has to be said that statements from the Club will carry more weight & the right PR can help there - many of our statements over the last few years have not been great IMO.

Finally, why is Jim Traynor still there? His article on police beating our fans in Spain should have had him banned by the club, not employed by it.

Question was asked at the AGM about him & he was defended by Robertson who said something like "he has prevented many negative stories being published". Really?!?!

Robertson is well paid and the last thing he wants is to rock the boat. So what if our fans are sick and tired of being accused of bigotry, racism etc. Wee Stewy just needs a few more years at Ibrox and he can retire with a massive bank balance. He's typical of the type we employ and I dont think he'll be anywhere near Ibrox when he leaves.

Simple retort PR, where, when and do we have a PR, as this has been a complaint since I have been a boy, and that’s sixty nine years!

Robertson is well paid and the last thing he wants is to rock the boat. So what if our fans are sick and tired of being accused of bigotry, racism etc. Wee Stewy just needs a few more years at Ibrox and he can retire with a massive bank balance. He's typical of the type we employ and I dont think he'll be anywhere near Ibrox when he leaves.
He got a good bonus aswell .....

Maybe it's time to make them work for their earnings?

qkgkzAv.gif

Back