Where is press outrage for Morelos abuse?

We now have papers running with the young celtic plsyercas the victim.
19 year old received abuse at an under 11s event. Any racial abuse is abhorrent but to go back 8 years is desperate stuff from the press to shoe horn the scum into being front and centre of this. No doubt the usual crusaders will now come out of hiding and comment on this.
The media in this country are a joke, we know this but they dont even try to hide it.
All out f,ucking war with these rheptiles , last week child abuse , this week racism , nothing is sacred . Massive part of why I despise what our country has become .

People like Spiers and Haggerty would be all over it. I’m guessing they’ve been completely silent over this though.

Deep , deep down , they believe anyone associated with us is fare game . Also can’t except any mantra that we are being portrayed as victims , so silence .

Ban them all from Ibrox and Rangers should advise all supporters not to buy, view or listen to these media outlets. Money talks.

Not defending the always impartial Scottish mhedia, but I will hold my rage until Hertz announce that they have found the culprits, reported them to the police and banned them (which I think they will), and see then how much rage comes from English, Parks etc.

Back