Where is press outrage for Morelos abuse?

Gibraltar Loyal

We had article after article after Stve Clarkes meltdown.
Weve had numerous articles about Lennon and anti irish anti catholic abuse...tbf i dont like him cos hes a (unt and nothing to do with his background.
Where are all the moral crusaders when it comes to racial abuse?
We all know it but this just proves the double standards within the msm and the clear hatred for all things Rangers.
Imagine for a moment if this had happened to Edourd. The pages would be full of it

In fairness I’ve saw articles from a lot of the papers and news outlets. BBC where awful though - didn’t make clear it was hearts using racist abuse. Typed it so it looked like it could be rangers fans

Weve had numerous articles about Lennon and anti irish anti catholic abuse...tbf i dont like him cos hes a (unt and nothing to do with his background.
We all know it but this just proves the double standards within the msm and the clear hatred for all things Rangers.
Imagine for a moment if this had happened to Edourd. The pages would be full of it
Tbf it was mentioned on Sportscene

I am sure a few of the usual outlets will have tried to ignore but I think most of them did cover it and quite extensively too. Hope the guy gets hammered for it. Such a big thing in football just now and people like him need to be made an example of.

I see folk stating it was back page and on sportscene, which is true. They are keeping it a sporting issue though and if the shoe was on the other foot it would be deemed a social issue and IN the papers rather than back page news.
Was also on the front pages . We all know what the press are like but this was covered people suggesting it wasn’t just makes us look paranoid .

Doesn't matter if it's Scott Sinclair, Morelos, Romelu Lukaku or Raheem Sterling the outrage should be the same regardless.

Have seen and heard plenty, even been mentioned on Forth 1 about 20 times today.

Maybe the police and NBM etc will ask justice minstrel Humza Useless to comment but as it is an offence against a Rangers player I don't think they'll bother their arses
or maybe the media scum will ask NBM to comment, because you know, they only comment "when asked by the press"

In fairness I’ve saw articles from a lot of the papers and news outlets. BBC where awful though - didn’t make clear it was hearts using racist abuse. Typed it so it looked like it could be rangers fans
BBC are nothing more than a disgrace where our club is concerned.
Reported on Sportscene or not.

Does that mean neither she nor humza can comment?

Unless anyone approached either of them for comment, the I'd imagine not?

Have you wrote to your local MSP to see if they intend to raise it?

The comments around "acting with dignity" the poster above has refereed to was a question raised by James Kelly directly to Sturgeon at First Ministers questions...

Jim White had a lengthy discussion on his show regards the team walking off the pitch at Yeovil. I only heard parts of the show but never heard the Morelos abuse mentioned. Can anyone confirm if he he did talk about it in any detail?

You are correct. The balanced and unbiased reporting by likes of BBC and Record only prove we are paranoid....ffs!
You stated there were no articles about Morelos , my point is maybe you should have checked it’s been everywhere . Making up false accusations is what makes us look paranoid .

Oh didn't you know? Racism/bigotry etc is only offensive in Scotland and creates mass outrage and the continual spewing over it for weeks on end when it's aimed at a specific group of people or directed at a specific football clubs fans or players ;).

Might have been better if the thread title was "where is the active/unremitting/steady outrage for Morelos abuse". Looks very much like they've covered their slimy arses and will now move on.
It's not really what their enablers want to hear.

Unless anyone approached either of them for comment, the I'd imagine not?

Have you wrote to your local MSP to see if they intend to raise it?

The comments around "acting with dignity" the poster above has refereed to was a question raised by James Kelly directly to Sturgeon at First Ministers questions...
I wasn't having a go at you mate and as for my msp i gave up after emailing her pics of her snp colleagues in a republican hovel that she thought was fine, just surprised about humza who always seems to have something to say about us

They subtly made it his fault too,
"The Colombian was allegedly targeted as he celebrated his equaliser in front of the Hearts supporters at Tynecastle."​

Should have said,​
"The Colombian was allegedly targeted as he celebrated his equaliser at Tynecastle."

The only reason to include that detail was to say oh by the way this is why he was abused.​

You stated there were no articles about Morelos , my point is maybe you should have checked it’s been everywhere . Making up false accusations is what makes us look paranoid .
I asked where the outrage was and blanket coverage of the sort we have seen in the past. There may have been some articles and coverage but has it been on same scale?

BBC Scotland send stuff down to England to make them aware of what's going on up here. The Clarke 'dark ages' was even discussed on the Jeremy fukkin Vine show.

The racist abuse of Morelos won't be made aware though, even when it's a hot topic after what the big bad Bulgarians done.

I really do feel like since 2012 Rangers and their fans have been absolutely battered pillar to post and are fair game regardless of the extent of abuse. Weather it be all of us being labelled racist bigots or our players being physically assaulted and verbally abused. Ourselves, the club and the players are hands down treated differently to other clubs and fans. The reason is that when our players are racially abused it would be detrimental towards the "the big bad Rangers" agenda that's been going on for years. The media can't be seen fraternising with Rangers as we are the common "enemy" that our twisted and warped country has banded against together. Its just a perfect example of modern day back water Scotland.

Just on Stv news there, made comment about recent alledged racism in Scotland, never mentioned the actual incident or Morelos or even Rangers for that matter but spoke to the Black kid who made his debut for Celtic about racial abuse he has suffered in the past!!! without sounding like a paranoid nutter, wtf?

It's been mentioned in the papers, TV and radio. Show racism the red card released a statement in it within hours as well.

All the propagandists are in for it though just as soon as our 'ongoing discussions behind the scenes' reach their conclusion and we can then 'play all our cards' in an 'articulate and intelligent' manner.
Or was that weaselly shite above about another free hit against the club? I've lost track.

It's been mentioned in the papers, TV and radio. Show racism the red card released a statement in it within hours as well.
Mentioned. Politicians, journo et all were bumping their gums when anything was said about Lennon. Scotland Toight had folk on discussing anti catholic anti irish racism. It was blanket coverage. They have paid lip service to it.
If folk are happy that we are treated fairly and in an unbiased manner thats their prerogative. Me... i think we are treated with contempt

Saw on STV News they used an interview with some young English lad the scum have to turn it to how poor celtc players are targets

Guy wasn't the sharpest and obviously poorly briefed as only able to talk about when he was at Man City in Italy - the lad was so "incensed" by recent events he didn't even know who England were playing when all this kicked off.

Agenda is obvious - it will only be deemed "Racist" when a Mhorlock is the alleged "Victim" - and what the media will deem as "Racist" will come wrapped in a uefa banner....wait and see

When will we all understand that the 'press' or 'the media' now see their role not as objective, factual, reporters of events, but as advocates of a particular political position - usually liberal or left wing. They will use their platform to exploit allegations of 'racism' - with all the nasty connotations that that charge carries with it - only in contexts that they believe will advance their own biases and agendas, and downplay it other instances where it is less likely to help their 'cause'.

Rangers and their supporters should know by now that this is all they can expect from a deeply corrupt media. In their eyes 'we are the enemy', and they will seek to hurt us every chance they get.

We now have papers running with the young celtic plsyercas the victim.
19 year old received abuse at an under 11s event. Any racial abuse is abhorrent but to go back 8 years is desperate stuff from the press to shoe horn the scum into being front and centre of this. No doubt the usual crusaders will now come out of hiding and comment on this.
The media in this country are a joke, we know this but they dont even try to hide it.

They subtly made it his fault too,

"The Colombian was allegedly targeted as he celebrated his equaliser in front of the Hearts supporters at Tynecastle."

Should have said,

"The Colombian was allegedly targeted as he celebrated his equaliser at Tynecastle."

The only reason to include that detail was to say oh by the way this is why he was abused.

Another way to look at it could be that by mentioning Morelos celebrated in front of the Hearts fans then you are clear that he was indeed abused by Hearts fans.

BTW - have Rangers made comment on the incident - have we gone pissing our pants to the media?

Back