Where is the club heading?

There is no way I'm judging Gerrard on his first season. We lost the chance of a League Cup due to an absent Morelos against the Sheep in the semi-final, which is a huge boost for any opposition as we've seen in the last two games. We've also now witnessed our two best players cynically removed by a mhedia desperate to see us fail. My only real gripe this season has been the lack of consistency, which has been our downfall. We've been very close to the Peasants this season, but fell apart when we got too close, Saturday's game against St Johnstone summing it up and a golden opportunity missed to pile the pressure on. Personally, I don't think we'll win the Scottish Cup due not not trusting which Rangers team will turn up on the day. If we can use the rest of the season to confirm 2nd spot by a clear distance from 3rd, then we're heading in the right direction.

The club is moving in the right direction. There's going to be hiccups along the way. Most clubs who suffered our fate need to wait decades to win stuff again - never mind a few seasons. It'll come.

Off the park is maybe another issue, though. I don't see much to suggest things have improved there.

You are absolutely correct. We are progressing and I believe the momentum is building.
When you look back to where the haters dumped us in 2012 the present position is OK and the future is, I contend , looking good.
Silly points thrown away this season against Dundee, Motherwell, Livi, Killie and Aberdeen are where the main problem lies.
The team have deservedly beaten the scum and have overtaken the sheep and Hearts.
Keep the Faith everyone; 55 isn't far away.

I agree !

It's time for board to meet fans as equals and shareholders. We need patience but also leadership. A plan is needed that encapsulates us all...what can we do?

Clearly the board don't have the hard cash to buy success.

The question of, have you been seeking investment needs asked.
If not, why not.

1. The team can't harness a winning mentality and usually go on a poor run after a significant victory.
2. The manager is on the verge of throwing players under the bus - I also suspect he has favourites.
3. Some players are struggling to find their feet and not coping well with the pressure.
4. Our support are so fkn bi-polar and it's getting boring.

The first three are fixable with time and a little bit of money.

Back