Where is the mouth piece Mutton

All these bitter rats who've made a living out of slating us suddenly realising their joyride is about to crash. They cant disrespect a Liverpool legend the way they did the quirky foreigner and treehugging youth coach..

None of these bitter twisted bastards will be spouting their bile towards Stevie the way they have with previous managers, as they'll be hounded by the English sports press and shown up for the sectarian bigots that they are.

Definitely getting a big "do not %^*& with me" vibe from Gerrard after the press conference.

We won't stop the bitterness but I sincerely hope we'll no longer be considered easy meat by the media in this country.

Like to see that degenerate stand on BT sport and mock Gerrard the way he did Pedro.

His contract would be terminated faster than the debt collector takes his wages.

Very quickly retreating with his comments, like the coward he is.

As for McCoist, a rent-a-gob for 30 pieces of silver. Sad

Definitely getting a big "do not %^*& with me" vibe from Gerrard after the press conference.

We won't stop the bitterness but I sincerely hope we'll no longer be considered easy meat by the media in this country.
Totally right mate, never smiled much, looked like a boxer going into the ring, just what we’ve needed, guy who makes the players sit up when he walks into the dressing room, badly missed since W Smith

Full blown U turn tonight live on BT Sport. Singing his praises, said it is a gamble but a great appointment. Anyone would think BT have had a word!

Totally right mate, never smiled much, looked like a boxer going into the ring, just what we’ve needed, guy who makes the players sit up when he walks into the dressing room, badly missed since W Smith

Definitely shades of Walter coming through from him in terms of attitude, especially in response to the inevitably stupid questions he was being asked.

Basically that we need around 60mil to win the league next year, would only keep Tav. Money wasted on bad transfers (no laughing at the back!)

Tell you what ally,hand some of the green gages back you raped out the club back that would go some way to helping with the 60 million we need,boils my piss every time I see him I loved that guy anol

He's had his say now, after doing a complete 180*.
The next question is .....how is the Scottish transport minister taking this after his lies?

Back