Where to watch Glasgow City Centre

Just phoned my dad. He’s heading in just now and I’ll do the same. The old yin is 70. He will need a nap before kick off

Is anywhere available in Dalmarnock / Rutherglen / Bridgeton?

Really struggling to see where we can see the game. It looks like we’ll end up watching it at home which would be a bit underwhelming.

City bouncing since lunchtime, again shows the folly of not having any sort of organised fanzone which could have accommodated a lot of people and took some of the burden of the volume of people looking to watch it out somewhere.

Ag
City bouncing since lunchtime, again shows the folly of not having any sort of organised fanzone which could have accommodated a lot of people and took some of the burden of the volume of people looking to watch it out somewhere.
Agree and hate to say it but Frankfurt's setup is excellent! Fanshop is opened until 23:00 hrs tonight too! Hopefully all they will have on offer is Enttäuschung & Tränen :)

What about the pubs on Glassford st? I've just gone by the steps bar and it's got our supporters sitting at tables outside it.

Another bar just up from that is a place called sportzers ( not sure of spelling) looks like there is space there and it' our fans there ,big union flag in its window. This place is straight across from the side door of marks and spencer

Last edited:
You could always try Sportsterz on Glassford St, says walk ins welcome.
That's the one I was going to go to. Was in there last night prior to a gig next door in Slay. Although might not make it in until 6-6:30pm, might be full by then?

Back