Where to watch league cup final with son

Travelling down with my 8yo from Aberdeen for the LCF - no chance of a ticket - but hopefully see the trophy back at Ibrox after the game.

Any advice on where to watch the game? Will the Louden Taverns (stadium or Kinning Park) turn me away with the young lad?

Any Rangers-minded places that would allow us in, or would it be a town centre wetherspoons etc? Suggestions welcome.

You won’t get into the Loudon with an 8yr old mate.

One of the social clubs in the area is prob your best bet.

I believe Novo's lets kids in but are running a ticket only affair. Unsure if any left.
WRC also a good bet and very handy for stadium should we win the trophy.

What a brilliant thing to do. WRC and down to Ibrox early and the wee man might even make the news at night if you get a good enough spot :))

Travelling down with my 8yo from Aberdeen for the LCF - no chance of a ticket - but hopefully see the trophy back at Ibrox after the game.

Any advice on where to watch the game? Will the Louden Taverns (stadium or Kinning Park) turn me away with the young lad?

Any Rangers-minded places that would allow us in, or would it be a town centre wetherspoons etc? Suggestions welcome.

Will the players and trophy go back to Ibrox when we win?
Players on Ibrox pitch to celebrate?

The Village at Pacific Quay will be showing it and you’ll get in with your boy nae bother. Few drinks and a scran and a 15 min walk to the stadium.

I would be avoiding any Rangers pubs if I had an 8 year old as they are likely to be rammed. As previous poster said try the village, a bit more civilised for a kid and the grub is good as well.

Have a look on the website mate. I've watched a final and the odd away old film in there before, I'm sure there's been kids. Usually get a couple of pies and a pint for your entry fee, which usually is about £10/15.
Definitely No be showing it they’ve got Hospitality in there before cup final then they return after the game ........

You'll get in The Neptune with your son ; The masonic at the back of the old Swallow hotel . Nice short walk to Ibrox after full time .

Strip Joint over the SECC bridge at Finneston lets kids in if they are eating.....they can make their own pizza etc.

Not a Rangers pub but it would be a good option for heading to the stadium after the match

Strip Joint over the SECC bridge at Finneston lets kids in if they are eating.....they can make their own pizza etc.

Not a Rangers pub but it would be a good option for heading to the stadium after the match

Old Bannisters for older Bears?

The auctioneers in the city centre. Bear friendly and I'm sure the wee man will be comfortable on the big seats. 2 min walk from the tube station to get to Ibrox

The auctioneers in the city centre. Bear friendly and I'm sure the wee man will be comfortable on the big seats. 2 min walk from the tube station to get to Ibrox
Apparently The Auctioneers not letting kids in on Sunday due to it being an OF game.

Back