Where to Watch: London near Euston Station

Graemelins

Official Ticketer
Where's best to watch- we are meeting someone who's arriving mid match at Euston station so needs to be nearby- any suggestions?

It's not far at all. 2 stops on the Met/Circle/Hammersmith line.

But if it's the scum game then you may not get in unless you arrive early.
I'll check it out- person who is arriving tomorrow will have suitcase etc, so somewhere new Euston would be preferable- when we looked online the Walkabout was coming up?

I'll check it out- person who is arriving tomorrow will have suitcase etc, so somewhere new Euston would be preferable- when we looked online the Walkabout was coming up?
Ah ok, if it's tomorrow's game you're looking for, it won't be shown in the White Bear as they don't show Friday night games.

Walkabout is an ok bet. You can get there on the Northern Line Charing Cross branch to Embankment. Be aware that they have doormen and a dress code, they once turned one of our guys away for wearing shorts, (it was September and 27 degrees).

Ah ok, if it's tomorrow's game you're looking for, it won't be shown in the White Bear as they don't show Friday night games.

Walkabout is an ok bet. You can get there on the Northern Line Charing Cross branch to Embankment. Be aware that they have doormen and a dress code, they once turned one of our guys away for wearing shorts, (it was September and 27 degrees).
Cheers mate- much appreciated!

I'd phone ahead, as it'll depend what else is on, but I've watched a couple of OF games at Royal George right by Euston station.

Don't go to walkabout I believe it is closed. I think London Branch going to pub in Islington.

The White Bear has it on but with no sound due to Friday economy.

Your other option will be The Green Man, 144A Essex Road, Islington, LONDON. N1 8LX which isn't much further and they will have sound etc but The White Bear is the nearest to Euston that I'm aware of.

The Walkabout are no longer showing Rangers games.

Watching in Riley's Sports bar- wee crowd of bears in- big cheer when the Buffalo scored! ‍♂️

Back