Where to watch the games in sorrento?

The_StCyrus_Bear

Official Ticketer
Heading to Sorrento on Friday for 10 days and going to miss a few games. Does anyone know of a good sportsbar that may show the famous games. Just me and the wife so doesn’t need to be child friendly.

Watched game in a boozer on that main shopping street. The bar opened out onto the pedestrianised street. Traditional style pub with stuff on the wall, can’t remember name.
Other Bears went there too.

Watched game in a boozer on that main shopping street. The bar opened out onto the pedestrianised street. Traditional style pub with stuff on the wall, can’t remember name.
Other Bears went there too.
Cheers mate hopefully get one. See theirs an Irish bar but going by their pics my tattoos will not be welcome.

BoclairBear may join you as I head there on. Saturday for a week
British Inn on the Corso Italia. The Horseshoe is ok but pretty small, the British Inn has a huge outdoor area out the back with big screens. We watched the Europa League final in there, loads of bears were in. Avoid Chaplin's Irish Bar like the plague

Watched us play Hamilton in the English Inn on Corso Italia which is the Main Street. I just went in and asked the barman and he put it on one of the tellys as Liverpool were playing at same time (Charity Shield I think) so I would have thought good chance if on Sky!

Heading to Sorrento on Friday for 10 days and going to miss a few games. Does anyone know of a good sportsbar that may show the famous games. Just me and the wife so doesn’t need to be child friendly.
I watched a Rangers game in Chaplains................in 2001.

Probably still your best bet though.

Used to be owned by Luigi and Maria - lovely couple.

Back