Where was Katic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaffer said before the game it was tactical, to get helander in to add more balance being left footed, that katic is good as an aerial presence but we needed to focus on play and movement etc

We are a year on to the day when he was dropped for the Villarreal game.

Much to big a talent to stay out of the team for long.

Having said that, the big Swede had a smashing game tonight.

Did I imagine reading a thread on here that he'd fallen out with Goldson? Was there any truth in it? Been pumped at work this week and never did manage to read any further than a few posts.

Sounds like the bust up rumors may have had substance. He would have been rightly annoyed at the decision.
I suspect there were teddies out of pram otherwise he would have been in the squad.
However, not a bad thing because he is such a battler and will fight back.

gaffer said before the game it was tactical, to get helander in to add more balance being left footed, that katic is good as an aerial presence but we needed to focus on play and movement etc

If that really is the case then Goldson should be staying at home, his distribution is awful.

Alternatively, debate pointless opinions on a night we won and the manager was proved to be correct again...........carry on.

Makes even less sense than the pish you've already posted mate. A mainstay of the team, being dropped completely from the squad on one of the biggest nights of the season isnt worthy of any debate? If it's ok with you I wouldn't mind finding out why as it seems a bit odd. No one is questioning the manner of our victory ffs.

Makes even less sense than the pish you've already posted mate. A mainstay of the team, being dropped completely from the squad on one of the biggest nights of the season isnt worthy of any debate? If it's ok with you I wouldn't mind finding out why as it seems a bit odd. No one is questioning the manner of our victory ffs.

We won, what's the problem?

If he ever posts anything coherent it’ll be an event.

This better not be Groundhog Day with Katic being bombed out for our first EL match, barely to be seen again.

Ahead of Goldson for my money, I thought Connor was suspect In and out of possession on a few occasions tonight, we also missed Katic’s pace.

Helander was always going to figure sooner rather than later, but to bomb Katic from the squad completely is unusual.

I'll be honest mate, I'm glad you don't bother debating much, if this is the extent of it.

There is no problem, much the same as the OP it was a simple question. Nothing more or less.

There's a time for debate 'mate'.

Enjoy the here and now, tomorrow is the time for playing manager on the internet.

No matter what we think was the right or wrong decision the manager picked a back line which kept clean sheet so it worked but yeah didn't expect to see the big man dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back