Where you heading today?

My son has training and a match this morning, he’s only 7 but still enjoy heading down and seeing if he’s taken in any of the wisdom I have provided!

Enjoy the game mate.

Git it in the boax !! Kick him !! :))

Only kidding, mate. Had many Saturday mornings watching my kids playing down the local park. Don’t miss these moments. They’re over FAR too soon :)

Couch for me. Now that I’ve managed to get out my bed after 3 days. My plan is to watch

Sydney vs Brisbane just now
City vs Chelsea
Soccer Saturday
Villa vs Man Utd

If I can stay awake

My son's u13 team starts their A League campaign tomorrow with a home match against Chipping Norton, so I'll be watching football on TV until tomorrow.

I live down in Ruislip. Go and watch Wealdstone (as made famous by the Wealdstone Raider) in the National League when it doesn’t clash with our games. Playing Dover (bottom of league) today so might actually get a result. It’s actually an enjoyable wee afternoon out. In the club for a couple of pints before, one at HT and a couple after.

I live down in Ruislip. Go and watch Wealdstone (as made famous by the Wealdstone Raider) in the National League when it doesn’t clash with our games. Playing Dover (bottom of league) today so might actually get a result. It’s actually an enjoyable wee afternoon out. In the club for a couple of pints before, one at HT and a couple after.
You ever seen him at a game?

“You want some”?

Windsor Park to see Ballymena United play Linfield, think we’ll go in the home end and watch with a few beers in the Viewing Lounge

No footie for me today.

Annual darts and dominoes championships in the Grapes today.

Always a good laugh and the only sure thing is I'll be out both long before we reach the business end.

5/6 of with season books been to every game this season home and away where possible, Rangers first of course.
That is a great effort. How do you travel away? Is there a bus?

As I said its the plan next season just need to get my house in order literally.

Talbot got enough to go the distance?

I think it might be Polloks year.
As usual cup games are getting in the way of the league.

Hard hard game today v medda. Even though we’ve beaten them twice already. I’m hoping the talbot players don’t have an eye on the game v hearts next week

I’d suggest pollok are favourites for the league as they’ve got the points in the bag. Very important. Playing catch-up is a nightmare.

Back