Where you heading today?

Where you heading for a football fix today? This break has been killer as I am bored of the EPL.

Off to see the Bankies for the first time since they left Kilbowie for me. Really looking forward to it as I have made it a goal to get around the grounds when there is no Saturday game.

Sittin on my arse watching citeh/ chelski then jeff stelling, and our ex gaffer against manure at 5:30 wi a coupla bottles of large Kingfishers.

There ye go.

He’s at every game but I’ve not had the pleasure yet. One of my mates speaks to him quite regularly. My 18 year old is desperate to meet him when he’s down :)
You've got no faaaaans.

You've got no ground.

Whitburn Juniors v Armadale Thistle, slightly disappointed that the Scott Brown enclosure at Central Park isn’t made of Lego

Got an awfully busy day ahead.

Three EPL games on tv.
Two NFL games on tv.
One NHL game on tv.

In that order. Oh and it is -26 degrees outside as I type.

Stay.the.fukk.in Loyal

Rangers club for a couple of pints and then off to my local to watch the Villa v Man Utd game.

Our delayed installation today. So looking like James bond's fatter, older and balder brother for the first time in a few years.

Rangers Women at the Oriam vs Hearts tomorrow for me & my niece. She’s 8 and buzzing to watch the women after I took her to Ibrox a couple of months ago for the first time since covid.

Just back from Castle Park after seeing Pollok get over the line against a stuffy Blantyre Vics by one goal to nil.

The slope and quagmire was a leveller. Unfortunately, Davie Brownlie landed heavily and possibly twisted his ankle trying to clear a ball from the box - hopefully nothing too long term.

The sausage roll from the ‘canteen’ was pretty decent.

MTLN

Fulltime at Beechwood park, auchinleck - Talbot 3 Medda 2

Second half would've been enjoyable for a neutral - maybe not for both managers.

Shotts away in the next round for Talbot. Deep joy.

Fulltime at Beechwood park, auchinleck - Talbot 3 Medda 2

Second half would've been enjoyable for a neutral - maybe not for both managers.

Shotts away in the next round for Talbot. Deep joy.

Shotts ground, open and exposed, tie potentially in mid February, couple of postponements coming up???

Seen yous have sold out next week v Hearts. What is capacity?

I think it was capped at around 3200. Capacity is a few hundred more but because of the tele scaffolding and media areas there is slightly less space for the paying public

Was told that Hearts have been given both changing rooms with the Talbot guys changing in the social club as it can't be used for hospitality since Nicliar has kyboshed that. To me that is 100% wrong. We should've turned shithousery up to 11 and had them in one room, taken some of the pegs out, heating up to "sweltering" no cold water, rave music up as loud as possible, the whole lot :D :D

I think it was capped at around 3200. Capacity is a few hundred more but because of the tele scaffolding and media areas there is slightly less space for the paying public

Was told that Hearts have been given both changing rooms with the Talbot guys changing in the social club as it can't be used for hospitality since Nicliar has kyboshed that. To me that is 100% wrong. We should've turned shithousery up to 11 and had them in one room, taken some of the pegs out, heating up to "sweltering" no cold water, rave music up as loud as possible, the whole lot :D :D

A quick turnaround then. if the prick dentist and sturgeon still had their way, the 500 max capacity would have exactly impacted on a tie like this.

Not that they would have given a feck.

A quick turnaround then. if the prick dentist and sturgeon still had their way, the 500 max capacity would have exactly impacted on a tie like this.

Not that they would have given a feck.
No hospitality though :( none today either

My pals and me always sponsor home ties in the junior and senior cup - always great occasions.

Absolutely gutted as it was a joy to cheer the players into the social club after a big cup win. Days like that will live with me forever, I hope

Great day. Millwey Rise 3 Culm Utd 0.

Great day had in the tea hut.

Two footed tackles gallore, 2 pens (both last man) 1 scored, 1 over the bar.

Culm keeper abused for raising his hands to 17yr old (told in no uncertain terms if he did it again he'd be slapped).

Culm keeper lobbed fir two nil, taking lots of sh1t from the Tea Hut then blundering with his centre half for our third.

Ref abused throughout & in the bar afterwards (mostly from me) for forgetting his cards. Great fun with him trying to justify it (blamed his wife for not putting them with his kit). Then he tells me he's originally from Ayr.

Amateur football fckn Rocks but roll on Tuesday & the sheep.

Back