Which football manager would you want to have a pint with?

Past or present.

No Rangers managers allowed (I reckon within 5 comments we'll have a 'Walter Smith')

Used to be Mourinho but he seems to have become a grumpy bastard.

Sean Dyche or Sam Allardyce. Reckon they'd have the jaeger bombs in pre 9pm with a solid playlist on the Juke Box to back it up.
So many!
Redknapp
Klopp
Dyche
Mourinho
Holloway

Dave Bassett the architect of the 'Crazy Gang' at Wimbledon FC between 1981 - 1987. I reckon he would be some 'criac' on a night out. Hope he wouldn't bring Vinny Jones or Big Fash along though, I might feel intimidated.

This post puts me in mind of the time I was on holiday in Albefuira, my wife dragged me shopping which I hate . I was sitting on a bench outside a shop when a guy sat next to me , he looked as pissed of as me as his wife was shopping aswell so we started talking, the usual chit chat about the weather , bars etc . Sat talking for about 5 min then my wife came out and I said cheerio and headed away . I got about a hundred yards away then it dawned on me I had been sitting with Gus Hiddink , slavering pish , them my wife came out with a classic , I said to her for fk sake that was Gus Hiddink and she says does he work with you .

Having had a drink on seperate occasions with Jock Wallace and Walter Smith I can say I am very lucky.

Watched a bit on TV yesterday and Nuno at Spurs seemed a down to earth guy.

But think Harry Redknapp would be a good night out. Some great stories and doesnt take himself too seriously. Added bonus being he might invite his ex daughter in law along.

Simeone, seen him as a Manager in Buenos Aires and Madrid. Think he would have so many stories to tell. Made me laugh when Liverpool fans thought he would find Anfield hostile the other year.

Clough would be the pick by a mile mind if he was alive.

Jack Charlton would have been decent and good hauners if any trouble came your way
Big Ron Atkinson,knows more about the game than any of the sterile lot we have to suffer on tv these days`
Clough loved the story of taking his entire team and staff into Davie Hays pub in Paisley for a free drink when Forest were up to play the filth in Europe

Steve Bruce - he’s been a player and manager through the biggest changes the game has seen. And worked and played with a few real characters, good and bad.

And Craig Levein is great company outside of football.

Past or present.

No Rangers managers allowed (I reckon within 5 comments we'll have a 'Walter Smith')

Used to be Mourinho but he seems to have become a grumpy bastard.

Sean Dyche or Sam Allardyce. Reckon they'd have the jaeger bombs in pre 9pm with a solid playlist on the Juke Box to back it up.
Dean dyche had his stag doo in screwfix

Alan Pardew. Could do some serious damage with the big shagger.
pardew.JPG

Sean Dyche
what's not to like , an Indian curry and a few lagers would be a great night out and he seems a really decent guy too

Latest posts

Back