Which goal was better? A Davie Cooper special

Better goal?

• Hibs

Votes: 161 78.5%
  • St Mirren

Votes: 44 21.5%

• Total voters
Hibs for me...I was in the Govan rear that night - it was shit crowd - the noise the ball made when it hit the back of the net was unreal - up there with the best free kick I have ever seen at a game.

The Hibs goal for me. It was in my top 10 Rangers goals when Heart and Hand produced a top 50 a year or two ago.

I was at both games, and have voted for the St Boo one. Not much in them.

As for the 87 LC final equaliser. Even now I can hear the thwack as the ball hit the back of the net. There was a silence and a suspension in the supports' senses that day until it finally dawned on us that we had actually equalised.

I was at both games, and have voted for the St Boo one. Not much in them.

As for the 87 LC final equaliser. Even now I can hear the thwack as the ball hit the back of the net. There was a silence and a suspension in the supports' senses that day until it finally dawned on us that we had actually equalised.

I'm a bit surprised it's such a landslide. I talked about that St Mirren free kick for years afterwards.

On saying that, both were unbelievable.

His one for me. Was at that game and Rough was having a birthday. It needed something special to beat him that night

Hibs goal is one of his best, it’s not more fondly remembered because it was a disappointing night.

Remember being in the Club Deck for that Hibs game and was in line with the 18 yard line so had a great view of that free kick. Had to go for that one.

Back