Which goal was better? Albertz v Laudrup

Which goal was better?

• Albertz

Votes: 129 67.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 61 32.1%

• Total voters
albertz just. Just shows how lucky we were to have players like that throughout the team.

Gotta be Albertz
Taken 1st time
Cuts across the ball
25-30 yards out
Top bin

its the much harder finish

Difficult choice but have plumped for Albertz. Marvellous technique. Wish the current team had someone like him who could blast one in from distance.

Laudrup gets my vote. Loved to watch him run at teams like that. Also loved watching The Hammer put them away like that too.

Ah, happy days. Has to be The Hammer in this instance, what a fücking strike that was.

Utterly loving these posts, keep em coming;)

Yesterday I gave Alfie the nod with culture over power. Going the opposite way today and The Hammer gets my vote on this one.
Almost every time, I’ll go for, as you put it, culture over power.
I’m looking at the different “elements” of a goal and what it takes to get it right.
I know I’m over analysing but, that’s it.

I'm usually a movement, passing and technique kind of guy but in this instance I'm going with Albertz.

Really tough one, this.

Albertz made a career for himself scoring goals like that, goals that just cannot be saved. You don't get nicknamed The Hammer for nothing. That said, it's from miles out and it is pinpoint accurate and hit with ferocious power.

Laudrup in this one though, it's ridiculous. He rides the tackle without breaking his stride and finishes a 60yd sprint with a strike every bit as deadly as Albertz's.

Watching it back and when the ball breaks for Albertz there is anticipation in the air, like people knew what was coming almost. Laudrup picks it up in his own half and makes something out of nothing.

I still can't decide.

Happy to have seen both in action in our famous colours.

Tough one that. Both superb goals but Albertz gets my vote. Something else that guys left peg

Two ''routine'' finishes for these players, one a 25 yard rocket from a lay off, the other a 60 yard run from inside his own half finishing powerfully into the bottom corner from 18 yards. I voted for the latter of these bog standard goals.

Two brilliant goals from two brilliant players but have gone with Albertz for this one

Going to go for the hammer on this one, incredible strike. Something special To watch when Laudrup ran at people Though.

Back