Which goal was better - Albertz vs Ferguson

Albertz or Ferguson?

• Total voters
That's so hard. Technically, Albertz goal was better, was from miles out. Ferguson's goal meant more to me I think, that cup final was one of my best days as a Rangers fan. Both quality, Albertz for sheer power and Ferguson's for being an exquisite finish.

Fergusons one for me as it turned the final in our favour. Great memories that day out watching the final as a young carefree 17yr old, scorching day and out on the lash with ur mates. What a team we had back then!

Really hard to seperate these 2 absolutely brilliant strikes! - Ill go for Ferguson's because it was a cup final and the pressure was on.

Hard to split these 2 Ferguson’s just edges it for me, as others have said completely turned that cup final in our favour.

The Hammer for me.

as with Ehiogu goal, for me it is just the assertion "this is going in, we NEED this"
- Then of course, who apart from Roberto Carlos can shoot an arrow like Jorge?

Good 1 op. Every time I watch both the smile on my face is from ear to ear lol. I love big hammer but I went with Barry due to growing up as a youngster I looked up to him and was my favourite player

Albertz for me you don’t see hits like that often and from that distance.

If the keeper had got his hand to it - it would have broke his wrist on the way in. Great goal.

No contest for me Albertz wins hands down, in all my years of watching football I don't think I have ever seen a ball hit harder with such precision, it went in like a fkn exocet.

Ferguson goal for me. Was right behind it in the stand. As soon as it left his foot you knew it was in

Albertz. I remember the feeling that everyone knew exactly what he was going to do. He did it and it still could not be stopped. You have to love that 20 yard run up as well. Just to make sure there was no doubt about what we was going to do!

Fair play to Barry though - and i was pretty much in line with the shot that day.

Albertz

Fergie was close and it’s a great free kick but how often do you see anything like The Hammer’s effort?

So hard to choose. But for me the fact Fergie just hit the post with a free kick not long before his goal made the one he scored even better.

Plus that game is the best I have ever been to and one of the best days of my life, so I have to choose Ferguson goal.

Albertz for me. Goes keeper side and still beats the keeper with sheer power and accuracy. The Ferguson one is a beauty but the goalkeeper sells the entire side of the goal.

Was at both games. Both strikes were sensational. The Ferguson one was in the better game and a class goal and I probably went more mental to it but the Albertz was a OMG moment and slightly better as distance and angle against him.

Back