Which goal was better - Albertz vs Ferguson

Albertz or Ferguson?

• Total voters
Albertz for me, you will struggle to see a better hit ball even now

Fergusons was fantastic and I was there but still think albertz' was the better goal

Lucky there was a net,as Albertz's free kick would have made a mess of someone . Ferguson's goal was a peach,did he not smack the post with a shot also?

Two fantastic hits. But - and in no way denigrating it - lots of players down the years have been able to stick away free kicks like Fergie's. Not every game, not every season, but we've seen a lot of free kicks like that.

However, hitting a free kick the way Albertz could was a god given talent. Look how far out it is. Look at the run up. Look at where the scum's keeper is. And yet he fucking leathered it that hard that it was just unstoppable.

Albertz for me on this occasion.

Both crackers hard to choose but Albertz for me. Simply loved the man in a Gers shirts. Sat in the Copland front then and had a Dad and Son combination shouting “shoot big man” wherever he touched the ball anywhere on the pitch! And i mean anywhere. :D:D

Albertz for me.

Ferguson's free kick was good but Albertz's was wow, that free kick will always be remembered, their keeper dived but the ball had hit the back of the net before he had landed, the Celtic players in the wall were also craping themselves, an added bonus.

A better debate would be
Albertz or Davie Coopers vs Aberdeen

Back