Which goal was better? Amoruso v Alfredo

Better goal?

• Lorenzo

Votes: 129 57.8%
  • Alfredo

Votes: 94 42.2%

• Total voters
Voted for Amo´s goal. His aim was a bit erratic when he went for power, but that was a measured finish.

They’re the ones I generally call “lucky”.
More so, if you’re old enough to have seen Amo’s shooting, you may well agree!
It’s the “clinical precision” of Morelos for me.

Another vote for clinical precision.

Ammo for me as a centre half thats a beezer.
Id expect that from Alfie a strikers job to score goals like that.

Hard to choose - was at the game Amoruso scored that and remember going absolutely mental with job.

Wasn't there for Alfie's goal but watching it there the build up and movement before the sublime finish tips this in Alfie's favour.

They’re the ones I generally call “lucky”.
More so, if you’re old enough to have seen Amo’s shooting, you may well agree!
It’s the “clinical precision” of Morelos for me.

No question. As many of Amo’s shots ended up leaving the stadium as they did finding the target. Brilliant goal but definitely a bit of hit and hope about it, still a wonderful goal.!

This is a tough one, Alfie's is brilliant, such a cool finish to the end of a great move, and Amo's is an absolute belter of a strike

Went for Amo purely for how the game was panning out

Alfredo for me. You see goals like Big Amo's regularly. But I can't remember a player side foot passing the ball in the corner from that position and acuracy that Morelos showed.

Two great goals and very difficult to split them but I've went for Amo - just.
Great build up to Alfredo's strike and a cool, composed finish - Amo's just more spectacular from further out and with his standing leg. Also seem to recall jumping just a little higher when that one hit the net.

A centre half selling a dummy and rifling a thunderbolt across goal in to the top corner from thirty yards is a rare sight, one of the greatest goals we've scored at the sheep pen in my lifetime I reckon

Amo for me this time, hard to beat a long range top corner bullet really.

Morelos - team build up, Alfie makes space in a flash to receive a pass and cool finish

Amoruso's wasnt bad mind you

Amoruso for me.
Although Morelos was a lovely controlled finish, you can't beat an arse winder into the top corner.

Today's poll is between 2 very different types of goal scored at the same end of Pittodrie in victories over Aberdeen.

In January 2002, Lorenzo Amoruso scored the only goal of the game with a thunderbolt right out of the blue. A game remembered not just for his brilliant goal, but for some worrying crowd trouble when Rangers fans were pelted by coins.

In February 2019, Alfredo Morelos scored twice, with his second goal being a cool placement into the corner of the net to finish off a good team move. A game remembered for his ridiculous red card later on.

Both silenced the sheep.

But how do you like your goals? Raw power or clinical precision?

Which was the better goal?

Alfredo for me, think he makes it look easier than it was

Back