Which goal was better? Brian v Peter

Better goal?

• Laudrup

Votes: 146 64.0%
  • Lovenkrands

Votes: 82 36.0%

• Total voters
Peter gets my vote....easy, he had two defenders around him and he put mutton on his arse!

DH - the way he came in and where he placed his shot is very similar to Hagi :))

Which Bheast defence and goalkeeper were more derelict in their duty?

Both goals come from their defenders being shit and then keepers being chronically slow to react.

FWIW I give Laudrup more credit as the Beggars contribution was slightly less

Which Bheast defence and goalkeeper were more derelict in their duty?

Both goals come from their defenders being shit and then keepers being chronically slow to react.

FWIW I give Laudrup more credit as the Beggars contribution was slightly less

Harsh!

Lauders for me.

Still had a lot to do when he picked up the ball & made it look easy.

What a player he was.

Laudrup had slightly more to do in my opinion so he edges it for me but Lovenkrands goal is a superb effort also. In fact it often gets overlooked because he scored the winner but his first is his best goal in that final.

Like im ever gonna vote against laudrup. Was at both, cup final was incredible but I'm just not voting against the best player I've ever watched for us.

Have to go with Lovenkrands in this case, but there's very little in it. Laughed out loud at O'Neill slipping on his arse.

I'll be settling my alarm.

I posted on the post about the 8-1 win over Killie in 1980, I'm sure it was you, me, Bobby and Jim H were stood together. Maybe wrong, memory is not what it was once.
I wasn't at that game, was the first I had missed in years, the reason being I had an interview that day, and I am still working for the company 40 years later!!

Back