Which goal was better? Johnstone v Steven

Better goal?

• Derek

Votes: 82 49.4%
  • Trevor

Votes: 84 50.6%

• Total voters
Trevor Steven for me.......as others have pointed out,it was a class finish from DJ,though.
With Trevor,the forceful run from the centre circle,driving at the heart of the defence.... he got a ricochet,but sometimes you make your own luck.... the roar from the Bears when he broke beyond the back line.... and a calm,assured finish gets my vote.

Loved Trevor Steven and DJ was just before my time but have to go with the latter here. Great turn and finish.

Went for Trevor.
Scored some amount of important goals for us.
Be it against the bheggars or a goal to win the league, Trevor was your man!

Trevor as he had more to do. Had to get it under control a few times from some bounces and deflections.

Not the two goals I expected to see at all when I saw the players involved.

I thought it would have been DJ's goal to win the LCF in 1970 or Trevors goal v Dundee utd to clinch the league at Tannadice in 89.

I'd have picked DJ's header in 1970 but opted for Trevor's goal in this poll.

Trevor Steven cos I passed my driving test the next morning! Wonderful few hours for me

Not the two goals I expected to see at all when I saw the players involved.

I thought it would have been DJ's goal to win the LCF in 1970 or Trevors goal v Dundee utd to clinch the league at Tannadice in 89.

I'd have picked DJ's header in 1970 but opted for Trevor's goal in this poll.

Patience ;)

Trevor Stevens was a fantastic player, but this one shouldn’t be close. Breaking from defence, quality pass from Coops, and a great turn and shot from DJ. No break of the ball. Just great skills all round

Voted Trevor Steven. That goal has always stuck in my head for some reason and I was only 9 at the time.

Although I was at the Steven semi, I voted for DJ..great pass from Coops into his feet..
Steven got a bit lucky with bounce of ball..

Big DJ for me. The Trevor Stevens goal has fond memories for me, though, as after the game I went to the pub and met up with a 40 year old mature bint I was seeing and had tremendous whoopee after it
Big DJ for me. The Trevor Stevens goal has fond memories for me, though, as after the game I went to the pub and met up with a 40 year old mature bint I was seeing and had tremendous whoopee after it.
She's going to be 70 now

Trevor Steven got my vote. A top quality player. Remember seeing that goal as a kid. Hadn’t seen it in years.

Big Derek’s winner is one of my all time favourite Rangers goals.

Was in the jungle that day.

Back