Votes: 68 27.4%
  • Cousin

Votes: 180 72.6%

• Total voters

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Today's poll is between 2 centre forwards who for different reasons could have been even bigger players for us than they were. One is a goal right at the start of his Rangers career, one is from a last Rangers appearance.

First, in 1999, Michael Mols had a sensational start as a Rangers player, many of us thinking he was going to be a superstar. This goal was one he scored at the start of the season in a thumping 4-0 win at Tynecastle. If only he hadn't got that injury.

Second, in 2008, Daniel Cousin made his last Rangers start and scored this goal in a memorable 4-2 victory at Parkhead. He left to go to the EPL straight after. If only he had this attitude every week.

Two goals of pace, skill, strength, and a deadly finish where they made a goal out of little.

Which goal do you think was better?

Ohhhh that is a tough one.

Big Dan rag dolled that clown with ease and finished with a fair bit of calmness, however MM goal is a thing of sheer beauty! So it has to be Mols.

Mols just for me.

What a finish.

The keeper is poor for Cousin's, getting beat at his near post.

Cousin for me as it was against the filth. However a very close call.
And what about that pass from Barry?!

Went for Mols as I absolutely loved him as a player.

Cousins goal was very good but he still annoys me that he got sent off that day. He had multiple warnings. You could see a red card coming for a long time. Frustrating player.

Mols' is the better strike but Cousin's is the better goal. Made Wilson look like a daft wee boy.

As much as Mols is loved and revered by Rangers fans it has to be Cousin's goal..

He ragdolled them that day and this goal typified his performance. Power and pace against their defence all match - until sent off obviously.

Two great goals but one easy winner.

Cousin. He was playing for a move that day and they muppets at center half didn’t have a clue what todo with him. Alway think What could have been if he didn’t get sent off in semi final v fiorentina, would have given us another option in the final.

Real close one this. Tempted to go for Cousin probably because of who it was against. Think we were all convinced he was going to square it but with Mols, even allowing for the tight angle, we pretty much knew what he was going to do and the way he drilled it home wins it for me.
So Mols but it was close.

Cousin. Played out of skin, and out of his shirt, that day. He was told he could go and the destination depended on how he played in that high profile game. Fulham in the premiership beckoned.

Cousin shades it. Most goals against the scum have that little bit extra meaning.

I've gone for Archie. A far better commentating performance there. Professional, to the point, incisive.

I went for Cousin possibly swayed by the opposition. 2 great goals and hard to call this one.

probably cousin as it was against them and was superb that day. He could at times be a disgrace to the jersey though

Back