Which goal was better. The grand finale

Just watched the whole vid , can’t believe how many I missed .

My star man of the clips , super Ally edging out the hammer ,

Mentioned in dispatches , Gazza , Davie Cooper , big DJ , Laudrup , Barry Ferguson, Boydie , Mendes , Bobby Russell.

This thread could be a sticky ! ( is that still a thing ? )

Ps , was McCoists Scottish cup semi in 98 or 92 not in this or Lovenkrands last minute winner ?

Nitpicking loyal

My hero. ;)

Seriously mate, your goal polls have been a real highlight throughout the lockdown and the trouble you have gone to has really been much appreciated.

Special mention to @Rangers Archive Footage too.

I'm just diving out to do some prescription deliveries now, but I'll savour all those wonderful goals later.

Will catch you for @MrBearightside quiz when I get back in.

There are some legendary goals not there!

Either I was saving them for later or it was pointless as any vote would be a landslide.
As I said mate , nitpicking

Ally in 98 vs Lovenkrands in 2002 , dunno if that would have been a landslide , in saying that I’m more often in the minority on these threads .

For the record I’m picking Ally .

Wow DH - (not able to read fully just now but wanted to show appreciation)

this has been a tremendous feature you have created/carried out diligently, with evident dedication- many thanks and best wishes for return to work!

Thanks for all the work you've put into this. Looked forward to seeing the goals and voting each day.

When I log back into work this afternoon when the wee yin is in bed I know what I’ll be doing for the first 30 minutes of my shift.

Thanks for posting this compilation some memories bought back with these goals, plenty i hadn't seen before Greig, Big DJ and Doddie before my time. Here's hoping someone become next season's Colin Stein at Easter Road

Have enjoyed the votes. Something to look forward to each day and keep me smiling through this madness and the spfl nonsense.
Also a great way to educate my 12 year old daughter about some classic goals and Rangers history.
Thank you for all your hard work

Have enjoyed the votes. Something to look forward to each day and keep me smiling through this madness and the spfl nonsense.
Also a great way to educate my 12 year old daughter about some classic goals and Rangers history.
Thank you for all your hard work

Probably the thing I enjoyed most during this wee spell was the number of posts from younger fans saying they had never seen some of the goals before.
It certainly stopped anyone thinking all DJ could do was head the ball ;)

A brilliant video!

Thanks for sharing and starting the threads with a great idea. Definitely gave us all something to think about!

Well played and well done

Back