Which player name would you get on your shirt?

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Was discussing with my brother yesterday out of the current players which players name he would get on his shirt.
We are 32 so not sure how acceptable adults having players names is anymore, but still a good topic.
His answer without hesitation was Tav. Fair enough as he's one that sprung to mind too.
I'd probably go Aribo or JD.

Wondered who you would all get?

Was discussing with my brother yesterday out of the current players which players name he would get on his shirt.
We are 32 so not sure how acceptable adults having players names is anymore, but still a good topic.
His answer without hesitation was Tav. Fair enough as he's one that sprung to mind too.

I’m having this seasons discussion with my two lads (7yrs and 12yrs) now that the kits are on sale.

Aribo and Hagi are this seasons preference for them...... (so far)

I’m having this seasons discussion with my two lads (7yrs and 12yrs) now that the kits are on sale.

Aribo and Hagi are this seasons preference for them...... (so far)
the beauty of 3 shirts a season is, 3 names...

Arfield or Jack, seriously debated getting Arfield but not sure someone my age should be doing that.

Had a fair few over the years but a bit old for it now. That said I almost got Arfield last season just cos he's #37

At 68 the days of replica shirts are so far behind me that there wasn't any then......
But if I did, and I won't it, would be Defoe

I'm 46 and too old to get a name and number on my shirt , so I just settled for hagi 7. Kent on the away or 3rd strip.

Only done it once and got it about a week before Laudrup went to Chelsea. Never did that again!! :rolleyes:

Gonna get the kids first name on their their first ever strips and their age on the day it was bought. Then chuck ‘em in the “waiting to be framed” section of the loft.

Me? I’d go surname and my number, 4.

It d

Nothing comes close to Hagi.
One of the most iconic names in the history of the game.

I'm 35 so not for me. Would look to get my wee boys top with a name on it though. He likes Morelos and I'm not sure how to break the news to him!

Too old for footy tops so none. My eldest still wears them at the young age of 21. Each to their own i suppose. Even if it is Pompey!!

I got Hagi on my away top and I am 44 and do not care what anyone thinks ;)

more money into the club.

Back