Which was the better goal? Jelavic v Ehiogu

The better goal?

• Jelavic

Votes: 152 49.7%
  • Ehiogu

Votes: 154 50.3%

• Total voters
Ugo's meant more, but absolute tekkers from Jelavic.

So Jelavic from a purely footballing stand point.

Technique wise it's Jelavic's by a distance. For the occasion and sense of relief it brought it Ugo's. Also, if we are being honest, Boruc should have saved it but tried to showboat and made a c.unt of it.

I'm going for Jelavic's.

Jelavic although both were class:))

The fat c**t Borat made an arse of it by the way trying to go for a camera save flick.

On a purely technical level it’s got to be Jelavic.

Big Ugo’s was certainly celebrated more by myself

Ugo for me! Had actually been sitting next to the big man on a flight up from London during the week before the game. He said he was buzzing for the OF game... wish I'd put a few quid on him to score!!
Big jella was 50 yds away from me when he raises one arm to wave at me then scores, simples

Jelavic by a country mile for me.

Although on the basis the Aberdeen game wasn’t televised, big Ugo’s goal was certainly celebrated a hell of a lot more.

Another great contest/match - thanks for entertaining us!

I went for Ehiogu as you could see the determination that accepting that even though he's not a striker, "the ball HAS to go in" (jelly's great too, awareness of defence numbers and limited options)

A close one again. Very little to choose between them in terms of technique. I've gone Ehiogu, but mainly because we all knew Jelavic had that in his locker whilst with Ugo it came right out the blue. I bet he was as stunned as the rest of us when it went in.

Ugh again for the momentum in created against them, any Celtic fan that thought Walter Smith wasn't the same manager was quickly put back in their box

Jelavic because it's better technique and those 3 points were vital to bringing home the title.

Never noticed how much pain there is in Crockers voice at Ugo's goal though, its glorious!

Jelavic's ability to generate power on that from where he gets the ball makes the difference for me.

Didn't read the post and voted for Jelavic, as i thought it was the cup final.

Would change the decision if I could

Ugo for me. Last gasp as well if I remember correctly
Was fairly early in second half I thought.

Would vote for Ugo too. Jelavic had time to control and set it, from his own excellent play to be fair

Ugo was first time on the volley

I was going with Jelavic on technical merit but watching Ehiogu again there was real skill in that too with the speed asking it for me.

Listen to Crocker's commentary on Ugo's goal.

A fucking peach of a goal and Crocker comes out with "Ehiogu has turned it in" followed immediately by a tone of voice that sounds like he's just found out the family home has burned to the ground and the only survivor was the guy who was pumping his missus.

Back