Which was the better goal? Jelavic v Ehiogu

The better goal?

• Jelavic

Votes: 152 49.7%
  • Ehiogu

Votes: 154 50.3%

• Total voters
Tough, went Jelavic for the skill but Ugo's was a cracker and obviously great as a winner away to that lot

Had the pleasure of witnessing both. The celebrations when Ugo scored were crazy. Voted for Jelavic though. He was pure class.

Got to be Jelavic because he meant exactly that. As someone posted Big Ugo's goal was more a hit and hope effort, plus Boruc could have done so much better. Still a brilliant goal though, but Jelavic was different class.

I actually thought Jelavic's bicycle kick/volley v Dunfermline was better.
That was my deciding factor as well.
That there was an element of bad goalkeeping in Ugo’s goal.
I‘ve always thought the holy goalie tried to make it look like a wonder save and made a qunt of it.
Which was nice.

Technically jelavic is the the better goal.

However i still vote for big ugo purely for it being my first game at the piggery. We were going there with big sebo up front fully expecting to be turned over. Old wattie came back to do a number on them once again though, what a bounce that day!!

That was my deciding factor as well.
That there was an element of bad goalkeeping in Ugo’s goal.
I‘ve always thought the holy goalie tried to make it look like a wonder save and made a qunt of it.
Which was nice.

He went with the wrong hand and as you say tried to make a save for the cameras. Fud.

Ugo for the shock value and remembering nearly crashing the car on the dual carriageway travelling between Aberdeen and Glasgow when he scored!

Another toughie! Ugo gets my vote. To score a winner v them is what legends are made of, to do it on their patch and from an overhead kick, as a defender, I wouldn’t expect the big man to have that in his locker.
Niko had that in his locker and more, and scored crucial winners v them too, but Ugo wins this one for me.
I am loving all the quality threads that are being posted, keep up the great work OP and fellow bears.

Jelavic has the better technique. Ugo's was brilliant but Boruc should've done better, which makes it even better.

Back