Votes: 87 30.7%
  • Ness

Votes: 196 69.3%

• Total voters

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Today's poll is between 2 unexpected scorers against Celtic at Ibrox.

In 2002, we drew 1-1 in a league game, thanks to a missile hit by experienced international left back Artur Numan.
In 2011, we drew 2-2 in a cup game, having opened the scoring with a bullet fired by youngster Jamie Ness scoring his first senior goal.

One player won countless medals, and played at the highest levels in the game.
One player, saw his career fade into obscurity.

But which "N" scored the better goal?

I would say Ness. He had less time to steady himself and line it up

Ness, superb goal. Remember at the time the moment it flew in. Shame the result didn't end up our way eventually.

Another vote for Ness, similar to the game at Killie I had barely had a sip of my 1st pint when half of it ended up on the floor!

Ness all the way, corner of a strike.

We should have pumped them that day, Davis hitting the bar a minute after the goal, 2 up and we would have been cruising.

I've gone for Numan - I think the more difficult angle makes it for me. Also have good memories of that one- sitting next to my dad and saying "don't shoot from..."

I’ve went for Ness.
Both were great strikes but a big difference for me was how unexpected it was.
We saw Numan line up his shot but Ness’s strike was hit and home before you had a chance to say “hit it”.

Both crackers but Ness caught that in a way I'm sure everyone dreamed of. It's the sort of strike that deserved to be a last minute winner.

I’ve went for Ness.
Both were great strikes but a big difference for me was how unexpected it was.
We saw Numan line up his shot but Ness’s strike was hit and home before you had a chance to say “hit it”.
Exactly this.

And for Numan‘s my pint was on the table. For Ness’ it was chaos! :))

Back