Which would prefer

How would you prefer to win the league?

• ASAP. Them dropping points v Dundee utd.

Votes: 92 52.9%
  • We win and they win at the weekend. We win it against them on the pitch.

Votes: 82 47.1%

• Total voters

justice

I know a lot of people want the league wrapped up at the first opportunity but I couldn’t think of a anything sweeter than pumping them at the chamber of secrets to win the league... and I’d also prefer the players were on the pitch to win it.

So assuming we beat St mirren on Saturday would you prefer?

Sure there was a poll on another thread earlier today.

I'd like it wrapped up on Sunday. Go there as champions suits me fine.

Celtic beating Dundee United isn't a guaruntee that our players will be on the pitch when the title is clinched. I know no-one is countenancing the thought that we might lose at Torbett Towers....but well, we might. Then we'd have to go into an international break still waiting.

So I hope we already go there as Champions. That isn't going to be any less agonising for them than us clinching it there.

Would never want them to win.
But just imagine Alfie scoring a hat trick to officially clinch it and shatter their dreams while we’re on the pitch against them.. nothing would make me happier than them having to feel that pain and witness our joy up close and first hand...

At their midden keeps the clock ticking and the excitement building to a crescendo for another couple of weeks the peasants want put out their misery soon keep the screw turning.

At their ground for a multitude of reasons.

1. I want them to win it on the park and then celebrate it rather than celebrating it over zoom.
2. It will make their fans sick.
3. I want Alfredo to get the chance at clinching it
4. Their fans will avoid watching an old firm because they will be riddled with fear!

As much as I would prefer to win it at the San Giro, I really fancy the idea of a monumental sesh this weekend.

Purely selfish but I start 2 weeks holiday from work this Saturday so I want it won this weekend. I'm due back the day of the old firm and will probably have to work it so for that reason please god let it be this Weekend!

On the field at the piggery. I want the mutants hearing our players celebrating, I want Brown seeing Alfie running about with his top off singing sweet Caroline.

It would be Karma to win it at their shithole. Much as I want it done at the weekend, beating them at their dump and rubbing their noses in it would be extremely satisfying and the final stamp on their balls after kicking the shit out of them (in a playing sense) this season. It’s nothing less than they deserve.

After what we have had to endure, it’s nothing less than we deserve either.

While winning it at their dump would be good, I feel not having the fans in to laugh at them kinda devalues it. I would like it won ASAP so our guys like Tav, Arfield, Alfie, Goldson, Barisic can take the lady's front bottom out them with the biggest and most smirkiest smile ever as soon as the teams see each other.

sooner the better, being called champions will give our players an even bigger confidence boost and we will put 4 by the tims on their home soil!

Its our 40th wedding anniversary on Saturday.
Three points will be one of the best presents ever.
I know we have won it but until it's official I don't care if it's because they lose at Tannadice or we win it at Porkhied.
Go there as Champions or winning it there,either are good though winning it there would be nice.

Latest posts

Back