Which Youngster will breakthrough this season?

I don't know why people keep saying this about Mebude, he's not the tallest but he's built like a fucking tank.

14vs45h.png

If he doesn't make it, it's certainly not going to be anything to do with his physical presence.
Messi is 70 kg in weight not built at all worlds best arguably,
Bobo Balde 120 kg world's worst
Why does this physical thing always show itself ,if u can play u can play end off .

Well like it or not we will lose our youths to them ,I know of at least 7/8 reserves whom would jump at the chance to go to the teams mentioned.facts
You don't half talk some amount of nonsense on this thread. I take it you don't want the youths much going by what you have said on here.

Just curious what part was nonsense
That 7/8 would move to Aberdeen from the Reserves. If that's the case name them as am pretty sure you have just made that up. The manager takes a lot of time to bring the youths into the 1st team on a regular basis so if he wasn't interested he would just leave them training with the development squad or under 18's.

Not this season anyway.

Youth will have to wait unless they majorly impress during pre-season.
That 7/8 would move to Aberdeen from the Reserves. If that's the case name them as am pretty sure you have just made that up. The manager takes a lot of time to bring the youths into the 1st team on a regular basis so if he wasn't interested he would just leave them training with the development squad or under 18's.
Firstly the teams named were examples of teams boys would rather go to than be in academy football all for too long ,how silly would it be to name players on here,I appreciate we have good players the point I'm making is they won't get the chance and any player worth his salt will want to play 1st team regardless where, you can't be 19/20 + still in academy football mark Allen is in paper today saying much the same ,you can come back to me at end of season if I'm wrong ,if youth get chance IL eat humble pie but just don't believe they will.

Firstly the teams named were examples of teams boys would rather go to than be in academy football all for too long ,how silly would it be to name players on here,I appreciate we have good players the point I'm making is they won't get the chance and any player worth his salt will want to play 1st team regardless where, you can't be 19/20 + still in academy football mark Allen is in paper today saying much the same ,you can come back to me at end of season if I'm wrong ,if youth get chance IL eat humble pie but just don't believe they will.

I think the OP is the youth guru on twitter, he won’t say anything that’s obvious or he will be out a job
His twitter page reminds me of my old granny , she always made things sound better than they really were

I think the OP is the youth guru on twitter, he won’t say anything that’s obvious or he will be out a job
His twitter page reminds me of my old granny , she always made things sound better than they really were
Mate I just say it as I see it if it's annoying for people who want too wear blinkers then so be it,I know lots of the boys are frustrated unfortunately.

Mate I just say it as I see it if it's annoying for people who want too wear blinkers then so be it,I know lots of the boys are frustrated unfortunately.

That’s the big conundrum. They’re doing great then hitting a brick wall. It may de motivate them.
Maybe we need to be more aggressive with our loan strategy & get more of them out ?

That’s the big conundrum. They’re doing great then hitting a brick wall. It may de motivate them.
Maybe we need to be more aggressive with our loan strategy & get more of them out ?
This is so true ,we the club want the colt league but have been told in no uncertain terms that they won't get it and this has been clearly the case past few years,so why do we have boys at 18,19+in development team instead of out on loan can't understand that to be honest considering we want them playing against maturity,strange concept.

McPake. Only one at a level that could show up seasoned SPFL professionals in other teams. I’d go as far to say he’s a better option off the bench than Candeias.

This is so true ,we the club want the colt league but have been told in no uncertain terms that they won't get it and this has been clearly the case past few years,so why do we have boys at 18,19+in development team instead of out on loan can't understand that to be honest considering we want them playing against maturity,strange concept.

This is the age where we have screwed up over the years.

With this special group we need to get our development strategy right.

This is a good batch :D

100%,but we won't change that's the sad part ,we are not learning from our mistakes.

You just hope that we can mate, especially with Gerrard & the guy Mulholland too.

This could be worth millions, even tens of millions, long term if we do get it right. Even One of these guys becoming a 20m sale to England in 5 years ?

Why are you so concerned that we won’t change LR ?

You just hope that we can mate, especially with Gerrard & the guy Mulholland too.

This could be worth millions, even tens of millions, long term if we do get it right. Even One of these guys becoming a 20m sale to England in 5 years ?

Why are you so concerned that we won’t change LR ?
I know how it is to sit in academy football and our supporters think we are going to produce players but it's not as simple as that looking in from outside ,all youngsters want to play unfortunately we need stop them and that's priority not our fleet of decent prospects

I know how it is to sit in academy football and our supporters think we are going to produce players but it's not as simple as that looking in from outside ,all youngsters want to play unfortunately we need stop them and that's priority not our fleet of decent prospects

I see we just signed a youth player from Portugal

Mebude, Atakayi, Houston, Kelly, Palmer, Kennedy, McPake - would all benefit from appearances in the top team (and I’m sure there’s others). I just hope that when the opportunity presents itself that SG and his team are bold enough to show confidence in the youngsters and put them on. At least one or two should be on the bench for the majority of matches.

Back