Who’s all heading to Dundee today.

Local bowling club for me as I don’t do domestic games. £3 pints of Menabrea can’t wack it.

All good bears and good guys too.

almost finished my night shift, home, breakfast, few hours sleep and sipping my first pint at 2pm

it’s great having a team that competes for leagues again - makes your day better and added purpose rather than going through the motions under McCoist, Warburton, Pedro, Murty etc
Up at 4am after.
Murder trying to sleep after night shift.

Local bowling club for me as I don’t do domestic games. £3 pints of Menabrea can’t wack it.

All good bears and good guys too.

almost finished my night shift, home, breakfast, few hours sleep and sipping my first pint at 2pm

it’s great having a team that competes for leagues again - makes your day better and added purpose rather than going through the motions under McCoist, Warburton, Pedro, Murty etc
£5.60 in one of the pubs here :)

Surprising my wee pal with a birthday dinner at Argyle House with a few other pals so it's a no from me. He's been a ST holder for 30 years and Rangers is his life. He's had a shit few years so hopefully this will cheer him up!

Enjoy Bears and give that manky wee bastard hell for 90mins

Surprising my wee pal with a birthday dinner at Argyle House with a few other pals so it's a no from me. He's been a ST holder for 30 years and Rangers is his life. He's had a shit few years so hopefully this will cheer him up!

Hope you all have a great day and 3pts helps cheer your friend up pal.

Wow, £5.60?! I know Aberdeen has had the oil money but that’s London prices.

it’s certainly not that in the Rolls Royce Club.
London ? It’s over £5 for a menabrea or Peroni in most places these days . I’d like to know where a pint is £3

Will be there, stop off in Fife first, 3-00 ko on a Saturday for many a moon may aswell make the most of it..

I'll be there.

Sitting in the Dundee end unfortunately but couldn't turn down a free ticket when I wasn't able to get one in the away , it will be difficult not joining in with the abuse the paedo will be getting.

Last edited:
Not sure if I should chance it and see if I can get a ticket outside Dens, probably more chance on the lottery tonight

Good on you pal that’s what good mates do.
PS like the last bit of your comment.
Hope the thumb heeded nonce gets it big time.
WATP.

Back