Who are the filth going to sell now

imager

Administrator
Staff member
Ncham or Eduard?, the English window being closed obviously restricts the options for McGregor or Forrest so who do they punt?

Their main selling market is now closed, which is a shame.

Otherwise I’d have expected McGregor to move. Forrest is 28, he’s getting the point when he has one big move left....

Tierney and McGregor changed agents to the same new agent. McGregor by all accounts was absolutely desperate to be away with England being the preferred choice. Him and Lennon have a very toxic relationship. If he stays, its either cause he cant find a club he wants to go to or because he knows lennon is toast.

Nobody hopefully, they might buy better players then. Their back four is bogging and our midfield had too much energy for them. OF games are going to be crucial this season. I'm confident we'll win more than them.

I'm confused as to why anyone would pay over the £5m or so Celtic bought Ntcham for.

He's been wildly inconsistent since arriving in Scotland where if he was a high-value player should be breezing most matches, was dropped for the majority of last season after taking a huff, is on considerable wages, and is 23 so no longer a youngster.

Surely at best, Celtic will make their money back with a sell on percentage?

Ntcham wants away anyway. But no-one will pay the fee the scum want. Eduoard was bought as a speculate to accumulate investment, but although he has good ball skills and is a good finisher, he’s not a hard worker

Porto are out so they are not spending big.

Porto have still brought in about €80m in player sales this year, and spent a fraction of it. Even without the Champions League, Porto still have a massive budget. That said, it's been a couple of years now since Ntcham was linked with a move to them, and nothing ever came of it. I don't see how he improves their squad in any way. A top-half French team seems more likely.

The press before this game were punting Forrest to some Russian mob they would not have been reporting that unless liewell had ordered them to get the black propaganda going .
Think selling forrest is one step to far they would be in the carpark , surely Liewell would not have the nerve to punt him ? or would he ?

Has to be Edouard.

Ntcham is a terrible footballer, and the others are unlikely to attract interest outside of England.

Edouard could attract interest in France.

He's the one I want gone - leaves them relying on a completely unreliable Leigh Griffiths and some guy called Bayo that they spunked £2m on but can't get a game.

Porto have still brought in about €80m in player sales this year, and spent a fraction of it. Even without the Champions League, Porto still have a massive budget. That said, it's been a couple of years now since Ntcham was linked with a move to them, and nothing ever came of it. I don't see how he improves their squad in any way. A top-half French team seems more likely.
Dont porto do the whole joint ownership thing with agents? Not sure the fees in/fees out with them is accurate

The ships going down and the rhats will flee. No neck, McGregor, Édouard and nitcham by the Seville calculator should net them a bounty of around 200 million so more than enough to buy some more over priced unheard off french shite.

Picture this. You're a manager for a decent club in Europe and looking for a new player who is going to cost anywhere from 5 to 15m of your transfer budget. You've had youre eye on someone but you have to justify the expenditure to the board. You turn up to the meeting and pitch the midfielder from a team who just got scudded out of Europe by a team ranked 288th. They will be selling no one. They don't need to sell as they have the Tierney money and all their assets value will have now dropped. The only players I could see retaining their value after last night as others have mentioned are Forrest and Edouard, selling either plays right into out hands.

Ntcham to a French team guaranteed.

Tbh the one they need rid of is Scott brown as he's one of the highest earners lol

By all accounts, Ntcham has been rank for a while.

I'd be more than content for him to stay and claim his wage.

I can't see them buying or selling now. That's it, what they've got is what we'll have to beat over the next 8 months I think.

They’ll likely get another left back then move on Ntcham so McGregor can get regular time in midfield.

I’m surprised how little people rate Ntcham, he’s a dangerous player for me and one of their biggest assets - but only when he’s in the mood.

Looks like, whether they sell or not, the mentally challengeds will DEMAND they spend a large chunk of Tierney's transfer fee, otherwise anarchy will ensue.
I hope it's the latter.

zb57eVQ.jpg

Reactions: VGM
They’ll likely get another left back then move on Ntcham so McGregor can get regular time in midfield.

I’m surprised how little people rate Ntcham, he’s a dangerous player for me and one of their biggest assets - but only when he’s in the mood.

He hasn't been in the mood since 2017 when we were stinking.

Back