Who do we want in the last 16 ?

Spurs... all or nothing from now on in Europe, nothing too lose , everything too win ... Outstanding tonight Rangers

really excited for this. With the league won it really gives us hope of an exciting end to the season

Guess your referring to the legends game ? That was organised before our troubles were confirmed . If any club stood by us it was linfield .
Yes, but they allowed some of the money to be used to keep the club afloat. Much to the dismay of those at Sharkhead.

Depending on who goes through tonight, best draws would be:

Molde
Slavia Prague
Red Star, if they put Milan out.

Tougher draws but still decent?

Olympiakos
Zagreb
Bruge
Milan, if they put Red Star out.

Of the English clubs I'd be happiest with Arsenal - but I still wouldn't want them.

I don't really care. We're raising our profile, getting money in the bank and getting the coefficient up. A good few teams will be glad to avoid us.....were scoring for fun in Europe

At this stage we've exceeded expectations, I'd be happy with a winnable tie or a glamour tie.

I love Rangers, and I love Stevie G B-)

55 and counting :shh:

Ideal world we get the likes of Molde and all the other 'top' teams get drawn against each other.

Molde would do nicely.

Not keen on an English club.

Failing that, anyone with a decent pitch.

Man Utd, silence them English prix on Talksport, Ally was taking it tight this morning about Scottish football, or any of the English teams to be fair.

Nobody will fancy us as an easy tie. They will look at last 2 seasons. And teams beaten this year and think I would rather somebody else ,!

We he nothing to fear from here in yes great to get out hopes up but whoever we get I won't lose sleep and I don't think our lads will either.

But as it's a who do you fancy thread .

Id like arsenal or spurs

Would show us were we are in the scope of things !

Molde, Brugge/Kiev or Dinamo Zagreb/Krasnodar then the winner of the other two in last 8.

Any of the English sides, pump them and get it right up the EPL fan boys

In the cold light of day and a look across European results this week, you don't want any of the English sides.
They are lording it over teams from other countries.

Back