Who do we want in the last 16 ?

Slavia prague just scored against leicester

Some fat dick in my work who supports Leicester, and the mentally challengeds, told me that they’d easily beat us if we got drawn together.

Would love to drop him a wee message tomorrow if Leicester get pumped out this evening.

Would like a German Italian or Spanish team as we will have to face the better teams at some point although maybe avoid the English clubs at the moment

I honestly don’t think people labelling Slavia Prague alongside Molde are right.

Remember them beating Sevilla not so long ago. Don’t think they’re any mugs....probably a 50/50 tie between Rangers and Slavia

They arent as bad as Molde but we would rightly be favourites.

The team they had a few seasons ago has been ransacked since then.

They arent as bad as Molde but we would rightly be favourites.

The team they had a few seasons ago has been ransacked since then.

Probably. I doubt Molde are “bad” either though. Both would provide a stiff, but winnable test.

I would take Molde first but rather play Granada over Slavia Prague

Easiest tie possible. Every point helps the coefficient and thats much more important than a glamour tie. Especially with no fans

Anybody.

We couldn't get near Leverkusen last season, they were a level above us. But I don't see anybody left in the tournament that I think would be able to do what they did to us. Sure there's plenty of teams you'd expect to knock us out, but I think we'd make a game of it against any of them.

Bring it on.

Anybody.

We couldn't get near Leverkusen last season, they were a level above us. But I don't see anybody left in the tournament that I think would be able to do what they did to us. Sure there's plenty of teams you'd expect to knock us out, but I think we'd make a game of it against any of them.

Bring it on.
Completely agreed.

Id go as far to say this tournament is fairly wide open.

Reactions: TN8
Some fat dick in my work who supports Leicester, and the mentally challengeds, told me that they’d easily beat us if we got drawn together.

Would love to drop him a wee message tomorrow if Leicester get pumped out this evening.
Leicester 2 down now

Who cares were winning it the league and the cup a fcking proper treble

As it stands:

Rangers
Spurs
Arsenal
Ajax
Molde
Granada
Shakhtar
Villarreal
Roma
Dynamo Kiev
Zagreb
Slavia
Young Boys
PSV
Man United
Milan/Red Star

Not many teams that give me the fear at all

Crack on then :)) :)) :))

Back