Who do we want in the last 16 ?

Ultimately we play who we draw.
Heres hoping it is the best possible draw for us.
Honestly think a lot of the teams will not fancy drawing Rangers as our performances last couple of seasons have proven we are well suited to play and perform on the European stage. We march on.

I watched Kiev in CL versus ferenzvaros. I would fancy our chances.

Actually quite a few surprises tonight and teams going through that I would give us a good chance against.

The draw is certainly opening up. I had 1 or 2 teams in mind. Now I have 3-4 I really fancy.

Check the results tonight too, all tight games! Then us...5-2 winners lol! Class

I know Molde fans that total despise Solskjaer over the rape accusations of a former player than they want Man Utd and beat them.

Solskjaer currently refuses to do interviews to the Norwegian press at the minute, more so TV2.

We got one of the tougher draws last season, Alfie‘s going to get good karma resulting in a favourable draw.

The draw is certainly opening up. I had 1 or 2 teams in mind. Now I have 3-4 I really fancy.

Check the results tonight too, all tight games! Then us...5-2 winners lol! Class
Did anyone else score 9 goals over their 2 games?

Looks like Zagreb, Red Star and Young Boys all in the draw and all likely in and around the CL qualifiers next season.

In not such good news in the coefficient battle, Dynamo Kiev are going to go through against Bruges.

Molde, Olympiakos, Dynamo Zagreb, Dynamo Kiev, Young Boys, Granada, Slavia Prague

They‘d be names we could have a decent chance with

I’d be amazed if Molde wer the ‘easiest’ draw.
Surely a small club punching well above their weigh suggests they have a right good setup and spirit. Not too dissimilar to us.

Any of the bigger clubs who have battered their way though would be preferential for me. Thinking arsenal, Ac, Ajax and the like

Potential opponents;

Spurs
Molde
Shakhtar
Ajax
Villarreal
Arsenal
Granada
Man Utd
AC Milan
Roma
Slavia Praha
Young Boys
Dinamo Zagreb
Dynamo Kyiv
Olympiakos
Think we go to Parkhead a few days after the second leg. So hopefully we travel away first. I wouldn't fancy a trip to Kiev on the Thursday night then the piggery on the Sunday morning.

Spurs, Ajax, Arsenal, Granada, Shakhtar, Molde, Villareal, Young Boys, Kyiv, Zagreb, Slavia Prague, Man U, Milan, Olympiakos, Roma

Take your pick...

Soucek on the pitch wearing a Slavia Prague shirt. Wont somebody think about the social distancing?

Potential opponents;

Spurs
Molde
Shakhtar
Ajax
Villarreal
Arsenal
Granada
Man Utd
AC Milan
Roma
Slavia Praha
Young Boys
Dinamo Zagreb
Dynamo Kyiv
Olympiakos
I’d fancy us against most of them.

Avoid Spurs, Shakhtar, Ajax, Roma and probably Man Utd and I’ll be very happy.

Id make us favourites against

Young Boys, Slavia, Molde, Zagreb, Kiev

50/50 with

Granada, Villarreal, Shakhtar, Olympiakos, Milan

Slight underdogs against

United, Spurs, Arsenal, Roma, Ajax

Not afraid of drawing any of them as i think we have it in us to grind out a win over two legs against any of them on our day.

Back