Man Utd
AC Milan
Roma
Slavia Praha
Young Boys
Dinamo Zagreb
Dynamo Kyiv
Olympiakos
We could and should beat half these teams based on our Euro performances. Down to luck of draw. No-one will want us. How many of these teams have not lost a Euro game this season?

Probably Molde. With a bit of luck some of the stronger teams will get drawn against each other.

Really are some winnable ties here.

hardly any “big guns” apart from arguably the English sides and I’d even fancy us against them.

make no mistake about it, what a chance we have if going far.

Got a feeling it will be Arsenal. Also think we can beat them. That would shake the great EPL to the core. The Rangers are back.

I want Granada or Villarreal.
So I can get stuck into my mates and clients when we march on!
A home match and a match at a neutral venue.
I'd fancy our chances home and away so would take that.

Folk wanting Slavia Praha are really underestimating them. They are a very good team, one who I would really like to avoid. I'd rather play Arsenal to be honest.

Prior to any draw I always feel that if this is the stage we are to bow out, I want it to at least be to someone decent, a bit of a glamour tie. It’s always a killer going out to some dross that you know we should actually have beaten.

Preferably not Kiev or Shaktar, wouldn’t fancy travelling there the Thursday before trying to win the league at Sharkheid.

Other than that happy to take what we get! Easier team for a chance to progress or a good glamour tie!

Sorry, no time tonight to read whole thread so apologies if already covered, but both Ukrainian teams won. Which by my reckoning puts them right on our ass. Only 0.025 points behind? Someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure.

So, purely for coefficient reasons and direct entry into champions league for the season after next, should we hope to draw one of them so we can maybe deal with it ourselves? Or do we want the easiest draw in the hope that we go through with 2 wins and get the extra point for reaching Q-Final, hoping that other teams in the competition can do us a favour?

I'm torn. But edging towards wanting it in our own hands Which one though?

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying watching us play so much these days, I don't really care who we get. Without being cocky, we should fear no one in this draw - play our own game and see how far it takes us. This is the level we have worked so hard reach, bring it on!

Back