Who do we want the next round?

Looking down the list of teams still in it, not a single one that gives me that absolute frighteners. Amazing how far we have come this season. I remember thinking we’d be doing very well to reach the Group stages for a second year in a row. Man United or any Portuguese club please.

I'll take anyone, not fussed about the results from here as it is a great achievement already.

Only if we're allowed to travel and I mean because of the coronavirus, before anyone accuses me of shit stirring.

I'd hate for us to be drawn against a Milan side and not be allowed to travel to the San Siro.
No chance will anyone be allowed to travel to Italy mate,am sure the rugby is already cancelled for roughly the same time.

The weakest side possible of who gets through , the one with the most suspensions and injury’s to key players

No chance will anyone be allowed to travel to Italy mate,am sure the rugby is already cancelled for roughly the same time.

Inter or Roma would be a tricky one given the Coronavirus issue right now

Inter v Ludogorets behind closed doors
Several Serie A games this weekend behind closed doors

6 nations
Ireland v Italy in Dublin on March 7 postponed
Italy v England on March 14 in doubt

Would take United.
Wolves would be a great trip.
Frankfurt/Wolfsburg because I love Germany.
Avoid Inter and I fancy us against most of them.

The Tim's over 2 legs with a decent ref and VAR would be a bye for us wouldnt it?

Getafe or Sporting/Benfica would be good for sun/beer.

Back