Who Do You Want in the Last 16?

Who Do You Want in the Last 16 and Why?

• Total voters
Your answer is beyond stupid. Please explain how they are rubbish. We languish behind a team they just knocked out.
Because I watched them and they were average. Braga are a much better side.

“They beat x, and x are better than z” is a ‘beyond stupid’ logic. They languish 9 points behind Midtjylland who we pumped, explain that?

Copenhagen. Even if "away" first, it is relatively close. ( As it's days before them at Ibrox ).
Or an EPL team.

Every team into the last 16 would be very hard to beat. Those saying Copenhagen would be easy to beat are talking pish. Just pumped the scum who are miles in front of us in the league.
We have been shite recently and hopefully the great performance against Braga will be the spur we need to push us on.
Not too bothered who we draw but would prefer to avoid the English teams and Inter.
Copenhagen are the team I have a feeling we will get though.

Copenhagen for me.

Simply for the fact that they are not a good side and it would sicken that lot even more.

Hopefully not Inter as likely to be behind closed doors... and for selfish reasons that I was already at the San Siro in November.

Inter for me.
Planning on going to San Siro next year before they pull it down.
Would much rather go and watch Rangers there.

In two minds about the easiest possible tie or a glamour tie. Would quite like to get Copenhagen and to then stuff them to prove a point but they're probably a better team than they are being given credit for.

Buzzing for this draw,

Sometimes the perceived easier teams at this level are the ones you don't want because they are hungrier and might be the biggest games of their careers so far.

Back