Who do you want in the next round?

Take yer pick.

bfa1.png

I think we will get Ajax for some reason.
I would rather avoid Lask as they are one of they sneaky good teams you wouldn't think of.

I’d love to play Inter.

Always had a soft spot for them since we played them in the Champions League years ago. And Milan is a brilliant city.

The San Siro’s days are sadly numbered and I’d love to watch us play there. An amazing stadium.

Man u or Arsenal would be enjoyable but there are easier ties. Don't want espanyol or Sevilla, any Spanish team is a tough draw regardless of their domestic form.

Malmo. Mentioned it in another thread but today is their last competitive match until the knockout stages thanks to when the Swedish league starts. They'll no doubt still be good but i will take my chances on a team trying to bed in some new players and only coming out of pre-season as they would have to play us if we're drawn together. Just not Spanish clubs or a trip to Turkey please

Malmo or Genk,

Although after seeing them in the flesh on Monday night I'd be pretty confident of turning over Arsenal, apart from a 5 minute spell they were rank rotten.

Back