Who do you want in the next round?

Are you t

How exactly is it nonsense? Are you trying to suggest that an armchair fan who does not spend time away from their family, does not spend thousands of pounds following Rangers in Europe, and who does not use nearly all their holiday allocation from work following Rangers is just as good a Rangers fan someone who does? You offer the team nothing watching from your living room.

Its very insulting to fans who make these 'scarifices' to suggest otherwise.

Yes they aren't.

I went 12 years without missing a game in Europe then priorities change I had a child. I don't go anywhere near as much now.

So are you a better Rangers fan than me??

Fck off with this shite.

Absolute Uber Fan pish.

I went 12 years in a row without missing a single game apart from Inter as fans were banned whilst you were still in nappies and now I hardly go as I've a child.

Does that make you more of a Rangers fan than me? Does it bollocks.

Or you better than my 68 year old father who doesn't go at all anymore? Does he not care as much as you??

Utter wank of a post.

I was in Istanbul both times we played there. Amazing place. No trouble at all, ok not the cheapest but honestly as an experience I’d recommend it.

I have been to Turkey about 6 times on holiday - but seen the trouble before with Liverpool fans etc there so wouldn’t be my first choice ... but I reckon if we do go there I will take a weeks holiday and fly in and out of Istanbul for the game !!

Back