Who do you want in the next round?

Personally i want man utd but for the best chance of getting through youd have to ask for malmo gent or that other mob lansk or whatever theyre called.

I think we'll get Manchester United.

Don't really care who we get tbh. Pity Jack is suspended and we've got numerous others a booking away from missing the second leg.

Man united or arsenal for me. Being realistic we ain’t going to win the full competition due to the quality of teams in it now so I’d rather get a glamour tie just now. Would be magic seeing the bears head down to Manchester again :cool:

Malmo, Gent or Braga

I want to get to the last 16. More important to me than drawing an Inter or Man Utd which would grab the headlines but reduce our chances of progress. Let’s save those teams for the later rounds.

Lask, Malmo or Basel if we want a decent chance of qualifying. Would like to test us v Man U though...

Either Malmo for best chance of qualifying, or one of the top dogs like Inter, Ajax, Man Utd or Arsenal.

Malmo. Mentioned it in another thread but today is their last competitive match until the knockout stages thanks to when the Swedish league starts. They'll no doubt still be good but i will take my chances on a team trying to bed in some new players and only coming out of pre-season as they would have to play us if we're drawn together. Just not Spanish clubs or a trip to Turkey please
Completely agree , very winnable and I’ve never been to Sweden.

I think we'll get Manchester United.

Don't really care who we get tbh. Pity Jack is suspended and we've got numerous others a booking away from missing the second leg.

I think the bookings get wiped at the end of the Group Stage mate. So Jack the only one who misses out. I think that's the case but not certain.

Espanyol ,fancy a bit of Spanish sunshine late February in Barcelona.
Was in their old Olympic Stadium but have moved to a new one i believe ?
The new stadium is in El Prat in the outskirts of Barcelona , passed it going to El Prat airport , it’s a ten min drive from the ground . direct flights from prestwick.

Back