Who do you want to finish second bottom?

dh1963

Either Hamilton or St Mirren will go into a playoff against Dundee United.

Who do you want to finish in the playoff spot?

And why?

I personally think Hamilton have a better chance of beating United, so for that reason alone I prefer it to be them.

I prefer Hamilton to most other clubs as I have a lot of family in the area.
But I cannot stand their artificial surface which has no place in top-class football.
I don't like ST Boo and detest Dundee Hibs, the question is can the negative of that plastic surface overcome the instinctive dislike of the other two?

Yes, yes it can.
Come on the Accies! :))

Rice seems a good coach but that pitch! To have 1/4 of the teams in the top league with that surface is ridiculous but I don’t think St Mirren are strong enough to beat Tesco Utd

I hate Hamilton’s pitch but I like the way they are run. Develop youth, sell them on without being hard to deal with. Give us as many tickets as possible.

St Mirren are arseholes but have a great surface.

Torn.

St Mirren, obviously.

About to head to the game. Torture.

Sorry mate, I want your team to stay up, but feel it has to be Hamilton who stop Dundee United getting back in the top league.
My dislike of them tops your discomfort for another week!

In two minds. Hamilton as they have best chance of beating Dundee Utd. But on the other hand if they did go down well it's one less plastic pitch. What I will say though is I respect Hamilton as a club and unlike many in our league they are very respectful when dealing with us over players.

Agree with the OP, Hamilton would have a better chance of keeping the scumbags down (as they did 2 years ago) so I’d prefer them

whatever situation that results in the conclusion that Dundee Hibs stay down

would rather Hamilton stay up because they aren't as unlikeable as St Boo

Doesn't really matter anymore because the situation is whoever finishes there v Dundee Utd. So whichever team out the two is currently the strongest, that's who I want to finish 11th

Despite the pitch we normally win easily at Douglas Park and score a few goals as well.
It's also the closest away trip for myself so I'd prefer them to stay up. Don't like St Mirren or United

I stay close to Hamilton and have been to a few of their games when Rangers are not playing, so I would like them to stay up. Their pitch is a pain, but apart from that they are a decent club.

I don't like St Boo, but like everyone else I detest the arabs.

Any scenario that keeps them down is fine with me.

Hamilton. They should be stronger.
I loathe plastic surfaces, but i really loathe that lot and don't want them to darken our Stadium and benefit from gate money from Rangers supporters going to their ground.

I prefer Hamilton to most other clubs as I have a lot of family in the area.
But I cannot stand their artificial surface which has no place in top-class football.
I don't like ST Boo and detest Dundee Hibs, the question is can the negative of that plastic surface overcome the instinctive dislike of the other two?

Yes, yes it can.
Come on the Accies! :))
My post exactly.
St.Mirren to survive the play off but, only by a whisker.

Sad to say but I honestly couldn't give a Shit.
As long as whoever it is that stop those Bastards going up I'm happy.
Dundee Hibs??
Hate 'em.:mad:

St Mirren to keep that lot down as I think they have more chance of pumping them . Also Brian Rice is one of the only managers to speak positively about us after we beat them . The pitch can only see more teams putting them in until they get banned

Hamilton to stay up please.

The pitch might be artificial but it's the best quality one and, if you watch the games there, doesn't have as big an influence on the game as the others. Rice seems a good coach and they try to play good football. Also they have a cracking youth set up and are actively involved in the local community.

dont care who finishes at thw bottom as long as they stop dundee utd coming up i am happy

I wanna see st midden in the playoff. Happy for Hamilton to stay up and it would only one of those two other shitty little clubs would be in the top division. Would rather see st midden win the playoff too.

Back